Ban Appeal - SipOnMyDip

SipOnMyDip

Steam Name: SipOnMyDip

Ingame Name: Unknown

SteamID: 76561198131479406/

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Spection King

Reason for Ban: "Vibez Alt"

Dispute: So I am not VIBEZ altI have been playing on this server for awhile. I am not entirely sure why he thought I was Vibez alt (I looked up Vibez he has so many alts feels bad). I do vaguely remember being in the middle of a car pileup in front of the car dealer and someone going up to me and accusing me of someone's alt. I thought they were crazy and laughed so I joked and said yep im totally him. Which I was obviously being sarcastic so I don't know why the admins took action in perm banning me. I have a lot of hours on this server and no I'm not Vibez alt or anyone else's. I just wasn't to be unbanned so I can play again. I find it dumb that I got banned for being mixed up with someone else so this is why I'm putting in this ban appeal.

I did say that they never said anything back I never got the chance to defend myself I wasn't banned until after I got off the server and this still isn't my fault like im literally not vibez. Its not like a knew at the time that vibez was someone that was telling people to kys with like 10 alts

Edited by SipOnMyDip

+/- Support

So the admin heard you say "yep im vibes" and banned you on the spot? Did you even try to defend yourself? Admins dont tend to just ban the person without letting the person defend theirself. They would atleast talk to them before banning them... I feel like were missing half the story until then my +/- stays

Edited by CHIKEN

5 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-/+ support 

- it is not the smartest or best ide to say that you are vibez. 

But i gotta hear spections side of the story 

Doesnt seem very fair if this is all of what happened. Somethings missing and I needs spections side

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I don't think perm banning me for being a blacklisted members alt when I'm not is justified no matter what that's a perm ban for doing nothing. Also I never knew who he was I found out while searching through bans because I thought I had to find my ban to appeal so I looked up vibez and saw all of his bans alts and the things he said only after I got banned I saw this