dranks CMDR Ap

deltaorange

ingame Name: drank

From a scale of 1-10 how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain): 7 me and my pals browse scp forums and i have many hours on other servers

Why should we allow you to have the  position? (At least 150 words):

1.why i want to be MTF

2. Why i should be MTF

1 Ok so i noticed that no one apply for MTF commander so i thought i would do the community a favor and become MTF commander. Also I think it would be fun Being The big Man of a Department.

2 i believe i should be leader of the MTF department because It would be fun And i'm a great Leader in CI. i know its a big responsibility  but i think i can handle it i can probably make most meetings i also have some big ideas for the department (not gonna spoil them yet) but there pretty Good. As commander Of MTF i will stop midges in my department as well of other departments to. I am getting a mic very soon making leading a department even easier. Well this concludes my MTF commander APP. - drank

(150 words exact)

How active would you say you could  be? (Longer the better): from maybe 2 to 4 hours each day (note: some days i might be able to go on at all but most days i will be able to get on)

Also, you must pm me on the forums with a link to a SOP that you would have for the branch! The better the SOP, the better your chances for being accepted!

I'm currently working on i can pm you when i'm done

PENDING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awaiting for more Community Feed Back 

Edited by KrimsonWT

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP

-Support

Already in CI, and we already have a MTF Commander. 

Im more worried about the potential conflict from being a Major on CI and something else like a command position on MTF.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

1 hour ago, th3 said:

-Support

Im more worried about the potential conflict from being a Major on CI and something else like a command position on MTF.

Hold the fuck up there’s already a mtf commander ????

Edited by deltaorange
Adding???

22 hours ago, th3 said:

Th3, there’s an MTF Director so far. Plus since Major is considered a low command job in CI there’s no issue with me. Please note I'm saying plus support. While his grammar and writing is not the best, he is a very thoughtful person, and will work hard for this department. If you want I will teach @deltaorange how to make mountains and rivers out of words that are meaningless. 

Edited by October

-Support

You see like a good guy it's just you lack the following;

- Leadership Qualities

- Grammar Fixing

- Proper Knowledge Of Job Rule sets (MTF and CI shouldn't be your 2 Life Jobs)

Also

MTF Commander Krimson was elected MTF Commander about two weeks ago. This app has a 95.5% chance of being denied.

5 hours ago, Mute said:

-Support

You see like a good guy it's just you lack the following;

- Leadership Qualities

- Grammar Fixing

- Proper Knowledge Of Job Rule sets (MTF and CI shouldn't be your 2 Life Jobs)

Also

MTF Commander Krimson was elected MTF Commander about two weeks ago. This app has a 95.5% chance of being denied.

Am MTF Director, People still can apply for Commander BTW!

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP

3 hours ago, deltaorange said:

Lit I thought I wa apply for director so but disagard this app

Krimson is director, commander apps are still open. 

6 hours ago, Mute said:

Proper Knowledge Of Job Rule sets (MTF and CI shouldn't be your 2 Life Jobs)

What do you mean MTF and CI shouldn't be your 2 lives? I run CI and I'm a CPT in security, is there a problem with this? If you are referring to the fact that he is CI Delta command please note that delta command is just basically a synonym for low command. Only CMDR and COL are considered high in CI.

-CI CMDR GX01

• 2 weeks later...