STEAM_0:0:190683417

Ban Length:

Blacklist

Admin that Banned you:

Fame

Reason for Ban:

Hacking

Dispute:

Please read my dispute before giving any feedback, appreciate it.

I was banned a few weeks ago for hacking, i was not hacking, i was pulled into a Team speak room with Fame and he said he had evidence of me admitting to hacks. The evidence he claimed he had against me was me saying that i was hacking,he said it was me sending the PM was to an admin, this was after the admin got caught hacking on the server already. I believe that this admin had set me up to get his punishment reduced because he was guilty of hacks and had received a staff demotion from Admin to Senior Mod before he had left the community ( I'm not sure if i should disclose the name of this admin so if any SMT needs me to provide the name, i can do so, also Fame had dealt with him as well i believe.) Once pulled into the team speak room with Fame, i had told him that i haven't hacked of any sort on this server (I honestly haven't) then i just ended up getting banned then blacklisted because he had thought i was lying to him about the situation. The whole situation doesn't add up, Firstly, if i were to hack on the server, why would i private message an admin about it? Then, why didn't the admin just ban me right then and there? he didn't tell SMT anything about me "hacking" until after he had admitted to hacking himself, he wanted a softer blow i'm assuming so he had set me up. I was never shown any evidence of the screenshot myself so i believe the whole situation was pretty biased due to the fact that everyone thinks i'm a minge and people hate me for that reason alone. Then also I did NOT message anyone saying i'm hacking, but that phrase alone can be taken out of context because out of all seriousness, i'm well known for shoot outs and could've been messing around. This blacklist appeal has taken awhile to be posted due to the fact this was the only opportunity i was offered to appeal this. To break this all down, an admin of police rp was caught hacking, said he only tried them once, he received a 1 rank demotion to Senior mod, then i believe forged a screenshot of me saying that i was hacking, Fame pulled me into a room, told him i wasn't hacking, then i was Blacklisted off the bat because he thought i was lying about the situation.  I have spent so much time on this server and since I’ve been banned all I’ve wanted to do is get back on it and play. I’ve donated a lot because I love the community and everyone on the server is usually really awesome and nice. I had came back from a 2 month ban for being disrespectful, came back and bought Donor mod and was working on fixing my reputation and getting even more involved with the server as a whole. I have never used any hacks or modifiers or anything unfair on Garry's mod. I know i have a bad reputation and i'm seen as a minge in most of the players eyes, or that i do not have an intention to role play, things get hectic at times and people may not see it as role play. I believe that this blacklist was unfair, and had a lack of evidence to it. Gaming Light is a community that I love being apart of and wish to be apart of it again, please read and try to understand my whole story before giving any feedback. I do understand where i have messed up on to receive such a bad reputation but i have not broke any rules that are blacklistable offenses, and that i was blacklisted unfairly. I do wish for SMT to look a bit more into the situation as a whole, and i wish to return to the community, upon returning to the community, i will have a better attitude and more respect, Thank you for reading my appeal.

• Like 1

+support 

Even though Kiki is a very close friend of mine. I believe he was unfairly banned and should be unbanned. From where Kiki was when he first had gotten banned he has matured greatly and I think people should really consider their opinion on him.

+SUPPORT 

Me and kiki never really saw eye to eye with things but I believe that he should be unbanned. I think it was unfair and even though he "hacked" he deserves another chance.

(We never really liked each other just saying)

+Support

Kiki was a great guy most the time, and he deserves a second chance. Although he mightve been hacking, I assume he learned his lesson. KIKIIIIII WHYD U LEAVE ME ;(

• Sad 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

Obviously my opinion is gonna be seen as biased due to the fact we are like bestfriends in real life, but i do not believe the ban was earned and i do not believe he was hacking. I personally do not believe a message saying "im hacking" is sufficient evidence for a community blacklist, and he has a point, why would he message it to an admin themself, its kinda asking for a ban. I never seen him do anything suspicious either. Yes he had an intent to role play, he might've been classified as a minge but he had an intention to role play. He also had wrote an amazing appeal and does enjoy and have a good time whilst playing on Gaminglight Police RP. If you read his appeal it also states good reasons why the ban didn't add up.

Also @[GL] My Pet named Steve & @Tattood Granny This is an appeal for a false / unearned blacklist, him "minging" a bit doesn't mean he deserves a community blacklist.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Obviously my opinion is gonna be seen as biased due to the fact we are like bestfriends in real life, but i do not believe the ban was earned and i do not believe he was hacking. I personally do not believe a message saying "im hacking" is sufficient evidence for a community blacklist, and he has a point, why would he message it to an admin themself, its kinda asking for a ban. I never seen him do anything suspicious either. Yes he had an intent to role play, he might've been classified as a minge but he had an intention to role play. He also had wrote an amazing appeal and does enjoy and have a good time whilst playing on Gaminglight Police RP. If you read his appeal it also states good reasons why the ban didn't add up.

Also @[GL] My Pet named Steve & @Tattood Granny This is an appeal for a false / unearned blacklist, him "minging" a bit doesn't mean he deserves a community blacklist.

He minged quite a bit Bryce, and I'm not just having it based on the minging, I can speak to you in PMs if needed

Edited by {GL} My Pet named Steve

1 hour ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

+ Support for reasons stated above.

logan2.png

Just now, ? BrycE ? said:

Fame and Zeeptin both gave permission to appeal, thats why he was unbanned from forums to appeal the blacklist.

Ye understand that now 

I am going to stay neutral on this 

-You where a minge and was just minging around on GL.

- But everyone deserves a nother change if you dont stop minging around  you should get perma banned again

Reason for my +Support
•No real evidence to prove he was hacking 
•Mervin, the person who reported him, was also later suspected of hacking as well, as further evidence was presented to me by past members of the community. Therefore, allegedly he lied to SMT and was guilty of doing the same thing Kiki was doing. 

•Kiki claims the screenshot of him saying he was hacking on discord was staged and not real.

•Kiki is not that bad of a person and can be respectful and mature.

•Has been banned for a long time, and now that further investigation has been done, it is becoming more clear that he may not have been hacking like how others claimed he was. Therefore, making it a false blacklist. 

1 minute ago, Fame said:

Reason for my +Support
•Mervin, the person who reported him, was also later suspected of hacking as well, as further evidence was presented to me by past members of the community. Therefore, allegedly he lied to SMT and was guilty of doing the same thing Kiki was doing. 

•Kiki claims the screenshot of him saying he was hacking on discord was staged and not real.

•Has been banned for a long time, and now that further investigation has been done, it is becoming more clear that he may not have been hacking like how others claimed he was. Therefore, making it a false blacklist. 

SMT = The FBI confirmed 

• Laughing 1

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

9 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

• I don't think there sufficient evidence for the ban

• Lots of effort, shows dedication for the community

• Has become a better RPer and more mature

Good luck! ~ Joe Mama

Agreed bring back kiki

That bald Aussie Guy

3 hours ago, Fame said:

Reason for my +Support

If this is true, I agree so +support. However, if you come back, please fix the minging. As I recall, you were a hard minge till the day you got blacklisted, and were NITRP many, many times in very short periods of time. You would start shootouts for every little thing, and some for no reason. I know thats not what this appeal is about, but I know you will read this so keep that in mind if you blacklist gets appealed. 

Good luck though cuz when you weren't hard minging, you were a fun member of the community.

• Fame locked this topic