BigJohnny

Should Kiki be un-blacklisted?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kiki be un-blacklisted?

• Yes (+Support, please add reason)
    • No (-Support, please add reason)

3 hours ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

+Support

Even Fame(the SMT that issued the warn) admits it was false after further ivestigation into it, I think Kiki should be unbanned and that's it, seeing as Fame was just doing his job as SMT, but it's up to HoS+

Fame was HoS of police RP at the time of the blacklist.

I played with this man quite a few times and he is a BOT.

No in all seriousness I don't believe he was hacking. He minged sometimes but to a point to be funny, not disrespectful. I feel he deserves another chance or a talking to of some sort. I really enjoyed playing with him and I have never heard, nor been told, about him hacking until someone said, "Did you know KIKI was blacklisted?" 

This is a +1 for you intellectuals 

Edited by Jacob.
  • Laughing 1

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

23 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Obviously my opinion is gonna be seen as biased due to the fact we are like bestfriends in real life, but i do not believe the ban was earned and i do not believe he was hacking. I personally do not believe a message saying "im hacking" is sufficient evidence for a community blacklist, and he has a point, why would he message it to an admin themself, its kinda asking for a ban. I never seen him do anything suspicious either. Yes he had an intent to role play, he might've been classified as a minge but he had an intention to role play. He also had wrote an amazing appeal and does enjoy and have a good time whilst playing on Gaminglight Police RP. If you read his appeal it also states good reasons why the ban didn't add up.

Also @[GL] My Pet named Steve & @Tattood Granny This is an appeal for a false / unearned blacklist, him "minging" a bit doesn't mean he deserves a community blacklist.

But it plays a big factor in un-blacklisting him. There are other things that he has done.

On 11/29/2018 at 8:10 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Obviously my opinion is gonna be seen as biased due to the fact we are like bestfriends in real life, but i do not believe the ban was earned and i do not believe he was hacking. I personally do not believe a message saying "im hacking" is sufficient evidence for a community blacklist, and he has a point, why would he message it to an admin themself, its kinda asking for a ban. I never seen him do anything suspicious either. Yes he had an intent to role play, he might've been classified as a minge but he had an intention to role play. He also had wrote an amazing appeal and does enjoy and have a good time whilst playing on Gaminglight Police RP. If you read his appeal it also states good reasons why the ban didn't add up.

Also @[GL] My Pet named Steve & @Tattood Granny This is an appeal for a false / unearned blacklist, him "minging" a bit doesn't mean he deserves a community blacklist.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2018 at 8:26 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+/- Support

I would like to see the evidence if there is any

You minged quite a bit

You were not the worst guy in the world

Good appeal application

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:10 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

+support seems like the community likes him.

ill give him a second chance

On 11/30/2018 at 7:38 AM, Fame said:

Reason for my +Support
•No real evidence to prove he was hacking 
•Mervin, the person who reported him, was also later suspected of hacking as well, as further evidence was presented to me by past members of the community. Therefore, allegedly he lied to SMT and was guilty of doing the same thing Kiki was doing. 

•Kiki claims the screenshot of him saying he was hacking on discord was staged and not real.

•Kiki is not that bad of a person and can be respectful and mature.

•Has been banned for a long time, and now that further investigation has been done, it is becoming more clear that he may not have been hacking like how others claimed he was. Therefore, making it a false blacklist. 

On 11/30/2018 at 11:18 AM, cherry force said:

If this is true, I agree so +support. However, if you come back, please fix the minging. As I recall, you were a hard minge till the day you got blacklisted, and were NITRP many, many times in very short periods of time. You would start shootouts for every little thing, and some for no reason. I know thats not what this appeal is about, but I know you will read this so keep that in mind if you blacklist gets appealed. 

Good luck though cuz when you weren't hard minging, you were a fun member of the community.

Accepted 

After further investigation into BigJhonny’s blacklist by myself, it has become clear that it was not fair, and I apologize for that. The evidence provided to myself was most likely false, or faked. BigJhonny, you have been banned for a while for something I am now convinced you didn't do. Thank you for remaining respectful towards SMT during your time away, and remaining patient with me while I looked into your ban more. 

Come speak with me in discord to get unbanned from everything @Kiki

• Fame locked this topic