Protesting and riots

Tobizz

What you want to see? -  I would like to see riots and protests to be allowed.

Why should we add it? - It would increase RP for CRIM and Gov

What are the advantages of having this? - More RP on both sides also CERT will have something to do since we are no longer a primary tac unit

Who is it mainly for? - It would be mainly for Criminals and also CERT

17 minutes ago, Wolfgangg said:

Can someone go more in-depth to how they can be abused? I don’t understand what you mean in this scenario.

+Support

Could train departments in crowd control and blocking off certain streets and intersections. Would add to the roleplay for everyone on the server.

Some people just mic spam and just turned into a big minge fest but i think it could still increase rp

If someones mentions riots I always picture the people who go screaming around with text signs for no good reason like 'Police Brutality is a reality' after they get arrested but never for an actual RP reason for lets say one of the laws from pres is not okay or of some sorts, this creates minges and we dont want those kind on the server.

-support

Id change my -support if there actualy could be thought of something that will make people RP 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

1 hour ago, Freeze said:

If someones mentions riots I always picture the people who go screaming around with text signs for no good reason like 'Police Brutality is a reality' after they get arrested but never for an actual RP reason for lets say one of the laws from pres is not okay or of some sorts, this creates minges and we dont want those kind on the server.

-support

Id change my -support if there actualy could be thought of something that will make people RP 

• Richard changed the title to Protesting and riots
  • Snarlax locked this topic