No one was on staff.

CHEETO

3 minutes ago, Jacob. said:

I don't think you understood, it is very simple to hop on and deal with it. All he was doing was complaining since he didn't want to do it. I have nothing but my opinion on the support. Don't pull me into this argument. 

As i previously explained when this came up already. I was only on the server for 20 seconds... I have already explained this if you read the post. 

Just now, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

I don't understand there is not 20 people on meaning staff don't have to be on unless told or needed 

again, There is a minimum of 1 staff member on. This is the rules and is repeated every time there is a staff meeting. 

My opinion on this...

I feel that there should be an understanding that when it gets such a low player count, that staff calls come in so far in between that there should be some kind of understanding here as to why they werent on staff. Now i get it when its summer time because we hold such a higher player count all through the night. But when its 15 players or even 10. and were getting a staff call every 15 or 20 minutes.. its become so boring, I dont understand what the big deal is to switch to staff when needed at those times of night. Now with that being said i do my best to follow the staff handbook but im just saying that ive been on during those times of night and i really think it should be reconsidered.

Just now, CHEETO said:

again, There is a minimum of 1 staff member on. This is the rules and is repeated every time there is a staff meeting. 

You should of been on staff, you can't make a report when you were also one of the staff who broke the rule. 

PoliceRP Manager

2 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

You should of been on staff, you can't make a report when you were also one of the staff who broke the rule. 

As I have explained for the 5th time. I was on for 20 seconds. 20's. The case was closed before I even managed to get on the F4 menu. This has been explained multiple times. 

Just now, maral the great said:

IT was more then 20 second man it was a good 5 mins 

It really wasn't, I joined and then looked at the TAB menu. 

I get that you may feel you need to defend Jeff as he is your friend but we both know i was only on for about 20's and then checked the staff situation. 

-Support

since there’s not a lot of people(less than 20) I don’t think staff should be required to get on until a call. I understand if there has been a lot of minges, then stay on staff but if it’s a quiet night with that many people, I don’t see a reason for staff to be on duty. But on standby 

1 minute ago, maral the great said:

i disagree i feel you were longer you were sitting afk on civ 

He isn't talking about there not being staff on after he got on he is talking about there not being staff on beforehand and how he had to do something about it. The report is on you as well so anything you say is already biast. If you would have done your job we would have not been here but yet here we are

1 minute ago, maral the great said:

i disagree i feel you were longer you were sitting afk on civ 

Okay, I know you're trying to defend your self and Jeff. Fair goes. 

There is no need to lie. I was on the server for 20's and opened the TAB as my report shows. i suggest you re-read the report. 

This is a flame war. Calm down. Relax. I can imagine some of you are ripping hairs out of your head over this.

My take is this, no one got on staff. A higher ranking staff member said hey can someone get on and they proceeded to say stop complaining and you get on staff.

Back when I was staff on here, saying that kind of stuff was instant grounds for removal of staff ??

I'd say +Support give them a strike and bring the 1-10 staff ratio back . Also there is no such thing as going on standby unless you are on TS as support. You are either on duty or you are not on duty plain and simple.

Edited by Sassi
edit

1 minute ago, Tom Brown said:

-Support

since there’s not a lot of people(less than 20) I don’t think staff should be required to get on until a call. I understand if there has been a lot of minges, then stay on staff but if it’s a quiet night with that many people, I don’t see a reason for staff to be on duty. But on standby 

Tom there is a minimum of one person on staff at all times. This is a rule. You agreed to it when signing up for staff. The rule doesn't disappear as soon as there is a ratio. 

1 minute ago, Sassi said:

This is a flame war. Calm down. Relax. I can imagine some of you are ripping hairs out of your head over this.

My take is this, no one got on staff. A higher ranking staff member said hey can someone get on and they proceeded to say stop complaining and you get on staff.

Back when I was staff on here, saying that kind of stuff was instant grounds for removal of staff ??

I'd say +Support give them a strike and bring the 1-10 staff ratio back 

the ratio is back, its great

the new ratio is 1/20 and well said btw

• Thanks 1

-support. I usually play late at night 2-5 am where calls come in way less frequently. I am usually the only staff on and get on for calls, but I’m not gonna sit there for hours not doing rip or other game stuff bcuz no other staff play at 4 am est and there are players other than me on. Also, if you are complaining about people not getting on while also not getting on, IMO, you cannot complain as you are also not on staff (higher staff rank is not a reason not to be on staff. If anything, higher ranks have a higher responsibility on the staff team)

Edited by cherry force
(...)

12 minutes ago, cherry force said:

-support. I usually play late at night 2-5 am where calls come in way less frequently. I am usually the only staff on and get on for calls, but I’m not gonna sit there for hours not doing rip or other game stuff bcuz no other staff play at 4 am est and there are players other than me on. Also, if you are complaining about people not getting on while also not getting on, IMO, you cannot complain as you are also not on staff (higher staff rank is not a reason not to be on staff. If anything, higher ranks have a higher responsibility on the staff team)

Okay again, i have explained. I was on the server for 20 seconds before I checked the TAB menu. I have explained this.

15 minutes ago, cherry force said:

-support. I usually play late at night 2-5 am where calls come in way less frequently. I am usually the only staff on and get on for calls, but I’m not gonna sit there for hours not doing rip or other game stuff bcuz no other staff play at 4 am est and there are players other than me on. Also, if you are complaining about people not getting on while also not getting on, IMO, you cannot complain as you are also not on staff.

read the report before posting please you are just making a fool out of yourself. 

Just now, CHEETO said:

Okay again, i have explained. I was on the server for 20 seconds before I checked the TAB menu. I have explained this.

You don’t need to quote everyone who disagrees with you and argue with their post. Also, if you just get on, that means you aren’t in rp or actively in a situation that would be interrupted if you were to get on staff. If no staff are on, you should just be getting on, not demanding others do. 20 seconds on the server means nothing as you clearly noted that no staff were on. Takes 5 seconds to switch... Also, I have specifically seen this exact situation before where you (not on staff) demand others get in staff while not switching yourself. 

As I said before

-support for the staff report

1 minute ago, Roleplaygod said:

read the report before posting please you are just making a fool out of yourself. 

I don’t agree with this and I did read the report thank you very much. I’m entitled to my own opinion

1 minute ago, cherry force said:

You don’t need to quote everyone who disagrees with you and argue with their post. Also, if you just get on, that means you aren’t in rp or actively in a situation that would be interrupted if you were to get on staff. If no staff are on, you should just be getting on, not demanding others do. 20 seconds on the server means nothing as you clearly noted that no staff were on. Takes 5 seconds to switch... Also, I have specifically seen this exact situation before where you (not on staff) demand others get in staff while not switching yourself. 

As I said before

okay, thats cool and all but alot of people have said the same thing "why didnt you get on" i explained and it turned out they didnt actually read the post. 

Just now, cherry force said:

As I said before

He didn't counter your -Support he just countered the last sentence you made. The one about him not getting on himself. Don't put words on other people's mouth. Also as stated before the report is because when he got on there was no staff on yet a staff call was there and that in staff meetings it has been said multiple times that at least one staff member must be on especially when there are 4 of them on the server.