Hannah's Farewell

Hannah

A lot's been going through my head lately, most of it hasn't been very pretty. As much as I want to continue  to be in  community, but  I am no longer able to do so. I'm not here to write a story, but I will at least say that I've cherished my time here and I was honored to be able to serve such a wonderful community for the time that I did and I want to say Thank you to every one who ever was nice to me one of my main reasons of leaving is aru  is coming back and a few more private ones.   Thank you so much smt for accepting me to be staff 2 times,    even though its hard to say good bye  I feel like this choice is  right, I have been in this lovely community for like almost 2 years and competed my goals I made swat into a respectful  family that's what I wanted to do mostly,  and I will never for get what they have done for me  

Good byes

@myandabeast Thank you so much freaking much for accepting me in to swat I will never forget you   

@Josh H-Y.  thank you for being the best co commander on the server you have helped me out in a lot of ways and I will always 

@Fame thank you for being a really good brother and being really supportive we have been though a lot of shit and we still made it 

@ExoTic Maddog thank you for being a like a real friend honestly I never had some one this close to me in my life and I am so happy for everything you have done for me and just know I will never forget you 

@soulness oh my lord do you ever remind me of my self when I first joined swat your breaching is honestly amazing, and you were one of my close friends and I'd say your like a brother to me honestly,

And ps the give away is still happening I am a person of my word and will never lie, 

Thank you so much gaming light community I will never forget the endless nights of fun,

• Sad 9

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

? low, mid and highkey sad about this. I'm sure you have good reason for leaving, but we are all defs gonna miss you :/. While I'd like to finish our series of Awp battles, I think to preserve your dignity we can just keep it at 2-2 (lmao not tryna lose to you as our last interaction on the server jeez). Really fun playing on both Cop and crim with you. 

Good luck with yo shit

-Duv

• Head Admin

Hannah, first off, I want to say thank you for your help in SWAT. You've been doing really well in this department and helped improve it, and its members and I will miss you very much. Come back anytime. Again thank you for being a part of SWAT. You will be missed!! 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Noooi Hannah you wil be missed 

In my eyes you were the best sniper on the server always enjoyed 1v1 you even tho i lost every time and i want to thabks you dor helping me improving my sniper skills and teaching me a lot!!! You will be missed i hope you come back some day

Edited by maral the great

Hannah You were such a great SWAT member and rper. Although I wasnt in SWAT, I will miss your presence dearly

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

5 hours ago, TurdBerglar said:

Hannah you are a good friend of mine. I hope you do well in life and we all hope we eventually see you back. Take care Hannah. Thanks for being a great friend.

3 hours ago, Snarlax said:

You have been a great member in the community, even if our interaction was limited, you will be remembered around here. Come visit every once and a while!

^^ You will be missed.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

Hannah I didn't know you very well but I do remember not long ago,maybe a month, that me and a friend just kept catching you do things while we were undercover and you were always a good sport about it so I know you will be missed and hopefully you can find your way back sometime later

• Bread locked this topic