should I be trial mod?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. should I be Trial mod?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your in-game name?:James Oliver

2. What is your steam name?: [lSSAH] Benjamin

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:59005200

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes I was staff here before and left for personal reasons and I was a head admin on a server that ended

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1 year and a few months

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 19th (I had a other account made at a earlery date)

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  4 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1576332871

9. Have you donated? yes!

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I believe I should be a Staff member  member  because I am good at handling the problems that Staff do do I know the rules I respect the rules I think I am a fast learner I am committed to the server I spend a lot of my time on the server pretty much all of the days I can  and I want to help  all the people I can on the server because I am committed to this server. Staff member member or not I always will be I have always respected the Staff  team and its leaders.  I will bring good morale respect leadership good spirits I am very experienced I can do anything I am needed for I can adapt to any situation quickly. I'm addicted to the server I like it a lot and I want all the best for it and plus I am really active   I am very patient and a well-played guy and would not get mad over any situation I should be a part of Staff   because I am a good leader quick thinker fast reactor team player  fast learner I am very knowledgeable good at handling all situations  I can adapt to any situation I am good with strategy and tactics I will bring good morale respect leadership  
    teamwork  I will bring respect fast reactions  and  leadership 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?first, I would bring them and jail them find out what all happened then I would warn them for Mass RDM and call a higher up and if they continue to curse after being asked to stop I would gag them and get a higher up for a 10,000-second minge.                           I know I have not been as active recently Because I have been busy but I will be on a lot more know thanks for reading this James Oliver.  ?

+/-Support

Past Staff member

Good Application

Activity needs to improve

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

-been staff before on gl 

-good app 

-question 16 is pretty good 

- low warns 

- activity could get better 

only thing that makes me stay neutral is that you haven’t been active in game so much. 

But other then that good luck !

~Admin Jeff Jr prp staff~

On 11/27/2018 at 3:54 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

-been staff before on gl 

-good app 

- low warns 

only thing that makes me stay neutral is that you haven’t been active in game so much. 

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, EternityAgar said:

+/-

You are a nice person and very respectful and you do have experience but you have only just came back to the server since the map changed, so I would get more active before applying. 

I agree with eternity get to know the map better ?

On 11/27/2018 at 2:54 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

-been staff before on gl 

-good app 

- low warns