The new map is plain and boring.

ShibieStorm

The old map had props like benches, bus stops, there were street signs, all the houses in subs were unique, it was interesting.

The new map is flat, blocky, plain and cookie cutter. The houses at beach and subs are all the same, the sidewalks are dull with no props. The turns are way to sharp in the inner city  , the shelves in the general store are empty, everything just feels like a dull, boring, concrete jungle.

It wouldn't be that hard to add props to the map to make everything less of an eye sore to look at

also HOLY SHIT THE LAGQsfGh8N.jpg

Edited by ShibieStorm
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ShibieStorm said:

The old map had props like benches, bus stops, there were street signs, all the houses in subs were unique, it was interesting.

The new map is flat, blocky, plain and cookie cutter. The houses at beach and subs are all the same, the sidewalks are dull with no props. The turns are way to sharp in the inner city  , the shelves in the general store are empty, everything just feels like a dull, boring, concrete jungle.

It wouldn't be that hard to add props to the map to make everything less of an eye sore to look at

also HOLY SHIT THE LAGQsfGh8N.jpg

I honestly completely agree with you, and tbh to those saying there is more rp, that is most likely only because we are not used to a new map so we want to experiment on it. This is one of the most bland maps I have ever seen

1 hour ago, cajunmonkey21 said:

I honestly completely agree with you, and tbh to those saying there is more rp, that is most likely only because we are not used to a new map so we want to experiment on it. This is one of the most bland maps I have ever seen

It came out yesterday. The server is not completely set up or finished. There are more rpable points to the map (including a larger jail, more general stores, a mansion, and an actual highway for the state police, and multiple stores in the spawn that can be used for rp), and I think waiting to see what happens over this next week will be a good idea. To add, not even the car spawners are totally fixed and ready, so I think giving SMT time to finish getting the server up and making everything right should be the first step before jumping off the boat and complaining.

• Like 1

Zeeptin made a statement early this morning that there would be changes to the map and it is not staying as it is right now. The map will have changes and yes its blocky, so what stop being a sookhead the lag is so much less than rockford. If you were here with us when we went back to rockford you would know that when it got changed from this to rockford everyone was triggered as fuck. Theres always gonna be people who are upset by changes but this map is going to bring back all the original players that we had from the valk days. Also, a map change that gets us away from the cancer cell called rockford makes us develop a new level of exploration for new players with something different as well. 

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

4 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Just wait and actually try to base trust me when u base whit a lot of ppl at whitehouse it is sooo fun 

I haven’t had a chance to base yet but I’m starting to like this map more. It gives a better RP with the jail, under the pd there is training with a house and bank that opens, the bank is better. Overall this map will be better for the community when everyone gets used to it. 

i didnt like the map at first but if you give it a chance it great the new jail is awesome all the shops a high way ss has a base upstairs jail no longer at pd which makes sense a pizza shop. and they can always add in benches and stuff in the future but trust me if you give the map a chance you will like it too!! 

The map is staying for now, although we do have plans to change up how our current map works and or find new maps to play on. We are just doing this to change up RP.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017