7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: LT Eternity 1L55/Eternity E

Steam Name: Eternity E

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181785233

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? All the time.

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes.

What timezone are you in? GMT

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to be part of the support team because I am always on Teamspeak, I often see people needing help or needing tags from support. I love helping people and I would love to help people who need help with problems and need tags if they are new to the server. There's not always support active during parts of the day, where I can come in and wait for anyone who needs support. I love helping people and making sure that their needs are resolved as quick as possible. I have looked up to higher ranks, people that are in support and help and I feel like I would do a good job filling what is needed in support.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I will be able to affect support staff in a more positive way as my timezone are different, so I will be on when the Teamspeak is quieter and I will be able people more often. I am almost always on Teamspeak everyday and I am a very nice person and stay calm at all times. I will also help to enforce all the Teamspeak rules and make sure everyone is happy, and any new players are welcome to our server! 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would first off greeting them by saying "Good Morning/Afternoon" then ask them how they are doing today..I would then ask them why they are requesting support. Depending on their response, I would have different responses. For example, if the person is angry, I would try to calm them down first and tell them that I am working on resolving the problem and sorry for the inconvenience it's caused for you. When the issue is resolved, I will tell them to have a good rest of the day and move them to issues resolved.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes.

PoliceRP Manager

• Fame locked this topic