Igneous ~ Site Administrator Application

Igneous

In-game Name:

Igneous

From a scale of 1-10, how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain):

I would give my knowledge of lore around a 6.5. During around when I first started to work on the server, I really didn't know much about SCP in general. I had only ever seen the category in the Garry's mod menu, but after I began to help with the server, I began to look into it, as it was becoming very intriguing to me. I began to look more and more into SCPs and reading the SCP wiki. I still have got a lot to learn, but I believe I am well on my way to becoming well versed in SCP lore.

Why should we allow you to have the position? (At least 300 words):

You should allow me as this position due to a couple reasons. One, I am well known and well trusted in this community in general. I have spent a lot of time in Police RP and Clone Wars RP so the players of this community actually know me. Due to my positions on those two servers, Former SS Director, and Current Grand Admiral, I have plenty of experience not only leading one group of people but leading whole servers. My position as the Grand Admiral allows me to monitor and administrate all 10 of the different regiments that players can choose to be a part of. Not only that, but it also gives me experience with the type of RP that SCP-RP is moving towards right now. Since we are moving away from the leveling system, and going over to the whitelist system, we are going to need people seasoned with that kind of role-play. I am one of those people. I've set up guidelines, sops, rosters, and all kinds of different tryouts for systems just like these. I will be able to help the divisional leaders make their sops, rosters, tryout guides, pick their officers, and all of the needed formalities. My former positions also have allowed me to develop a good judge of character. I can tell when people are not ready for command, or when people are not ready to be an officer position. It is just something that I have learned throughout all the command members that I have appointed in the past. Another reason you should allow me to have the position is that I have already show my commitment and dedication to the SCP RP server. Before the server was even released, I was helping with setting it up. Not only that but because I transferred my staff rank to the server, I am currently the second highest staff member on the server. This means that I already have a staff leadership role on the server, so having a roleplay leadership position would be very similar. Overall, I just really want our SCP RP server to succeed, and I am willing to put in the work to get it to that position. I believe that with good enough high command, we can make the server succeed, and become one of the largest SCP-RP servers.

How would you lead the branches? (At least 100 words):

To lead the branches is not an easy task. But, due to my experience doing something like this before, I think I can do it. First, I would host a Commander/Director meeting for all the of the divisions. During the meeting, myself along with other command members would need to all get on the same page. Because if we want the server to succeed, we all need to be working equally as hard, in having all of the divisions succeed. After that, I would regularly check in on the leaders of each branch to see if they needed help with anything from making a difficult decision, or improving their sops, or really anything. I have a lot of experience doing all of that, so helping someone do that would be really easy for me. Mostly, I think that I would just be there for any questions or help that the branches would need. But at the same time, I 

How active would you say you could be? (Longer the better):

I can be on every single day, for at least an hour and a half.

big cat running GIF

On 11/25/2018 at 12:34 PM, Igneous said:

Grand Admiral

What happened to promoting me to General?

well +support, I’ve seen your leadership and you’re a kind and open guy. I think you would be a better leader, but Ziptx would add more to the RP (no offense)