Mjay1808

Should I receive Captin?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should I receive Captin?

• Yes
    • No

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444867301

Current rank: LT 

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :  32days or 1 month 1 day

How many warns do you have? 3 (One warn was a false warn)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :  I've been on PD Command for 3 and a 3/4 of a week I want to bring more to the PD and make PD safer and more organized PD. I've seen how important command is and also learning as a lieutenant help me get better at fixing the mistakes are fellow officer/ Civilians had by taking complaints and making sure that I as a lieutenant made sure that their actions were taken even for the people of Rockford. I have a plentiful amount of knowledge regarding all policies within the Police Department and a vast knowledge of codes, general operations and other roleplay scenarios that may take place whilst on PD from a traffic stop to a major operation including various departments. I am responsible, respectful, and helpful. I am nice to people unless I have to talk to them about something they did that is wrong. Also if I see officers doing a good job I like to promote them. I like to make sure everyone in Rockford.  I help train cadets because they are still apart of Pd just because they're a lower rank doesn’t mean they don’t matter. We are all like a giant family because we do stuff together and help each other which I like doing. If accepted il make sure all PD up to date and also make sure there no mistreated or corrupted PD members in PD. I have very strong leadership skills and Extremely nice with other PD members also Strict when ween serious. I've never Broken a Rule while on PD and always was professional. I believe I should become this rank because I still wanna show my full potential and my hardworking skills towards PD and I feel like you guys should accept me for this rank because my journey hasn't stopped here yet and I still have more ideas to bring to this department and moving up in PD is a great opportunity. As taken advice from my last application I started to interact with more low command and I learned a lot from them as not just a department but as a family making sure we have each other back while infield and I respect everybody in every department and I wish to see my self in the future in high command and make a difference. ~LT Mjay 1L78

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes and will take full responsibility for my actions. 

(The first Captin Application I deleted I had permission to delete by Assistant Cheif Dane)

Edited by Mjay1808

+Support

Kind

helpful

humorous and not a "PD Command Finch v2" (don't take offense, Finch.)

Always treats OFC's/SNR's as a SGT or higher with much respect. more respect than I show to anyone, including the Brigadier General. (lmao)

Definetely deserves CPT. If he doesn't get CPT i'm filing lawsuit against... uhh…. OFC's?

1 hour ago, Mazgrid said:

+Support

Kind

helpful

Always treats OFC's/SNR's as a SGT or higher with much respect. more respect than I show to anyone, including the Brigadier General. (lmao)

Definetely deserves CPT. If he doesn't get CPT i'm filing lawsuit against... uhh…. OFC's?

ill fucking bash you @Mazgrid

+support good luck hon

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

4 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

+Support

Kind

helpful

100000% deserve it

7 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

+Support

Kind

helpful

9 minutes ago, Mazgrid said:

love you bb. COmmand changed you as a person. You're much "memier" now and more friendlier. I know i'm not the only one who aggrees, @Finch ❤️ 

i'll wet you with a dry sponge.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

7 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Helpful

Active 

Mature

Very Good RPer from when I ride along with him

Good Luck MJAY!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great at Command 
  • Helpful
  • Good Application
  • Knows PD Rules and Enforces Them
  • Deserver Captain!

Overall you deserve the rank of captain! Your one of the best LT's I have seen in the department. Your great at handling situations, and you make sure all the officers that come up to you, are fit for that rank. Keep up the good work! 

~Colonel Matthew 1L25

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

17 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

+Support

Kind

helpful

+Support

• Active In-game & in Team Speak
  • Professional
  • Respected
  • Approachable
  • Good Leader
  • Assists Officers
  • Good Application
  • Deserves a Chance at Captain 

I have personally witnessed Mjay excel as a Command member. He consistently displays his interest in the Police Department, and strives to better himself in his fields. He conducts his duties with the utmost pride and determination, and it would be an honour to see him ascend to Captain. Good Luck!

- Colonel Hooplaa

Edited by Hooplaa

14 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great at Command 
  • Helpful
  • Good Application
  • Knows PD Rules and Enforces Them
  • Deserver Captain!

Overall you deserve the rank of captain! Your one of the best LT's I have seen in the department. Your great at handling situations, and you make sure all the officers that come up to you, are fit for that rank. Keep up the good work! 

~SM Death 1C67