15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ghostly be Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Ghostly

Steam Name: [GL] GhostlyNinjaDude

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60269264

Are you a Moderator+?  Yes.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost everyday (about 5-6 days out of the week) I'm in the military so at times there'll be weeks where I won't be able to get on for up to 5 days, but I'm very active on Teamspeak.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes.

What timezone are you in? Mountain.

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)  I would like the opportunity to join the support team because I love this community. I believe that if I'm apart of the Support Staff I can better help the people of our community and help the support staff with any problems that may arise. I'm online almost everyday and am active on Teamspeak every time I get on. It's a great way for me to help everyone in the GL Community while also being active. I see people requesting tags all the time when I'm on Teamspeak and I would love to have the opportunity to help out when needed. Thank you for considering me for Support Staff.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I consider myself a funny and very positive guy. I get along with most of staff and we all have a good time. I'm also very active on Teamspeak and can pull my weight and help my fellow Support Staff with any situation that may occur.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would introduce myself by saying "Hello, my name is Ghostly and I'm with Support Staff, how may I help you today?" to whomever needs help, then would proceed to ask what the problem is and handle it to the best of my ability.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I've read all rules and agree to uphold them as best I as I can.

Edited by GhostlyNinjaDude

• Fame locked this topic