1. 1. Should I be Support?

In-Game Name: Kade

Steam Name: [GL] Kade

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178907499

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, on SCP-RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost 24/7

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in?  CST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)  I would like to join your support team because I believe the support team is one of the first people that the new players meet, or that the old players encounter when they need help. I would like to join so I can not only be one of the voices of Gaminglight, but I can be there to help anyone. For the server to have 24hr support is amazing and I would like to be a part of that to help out as much as I can. I would also like to join so I can help the community in more ways like I used to. I want to join the Support Team because I believe it is the most important place to be in a growing server.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?  I believe I can affect the Support Team in a positive way by being myself. I am respectful, courteous, and can get the problem fixed fast and efficient. Support Team needs people that can answer any question whether it be about donations, in-game, in TS, on forums, or just question about life. I am experienced in all of those sections and can offer them as support. I am educated on how TS works and how to efficiently get people up t SMT if needed. Once again I believe I can be a great asset to the Support Team and wish to help!

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello. welcome to the Gaminglight Teamspeak how is your day/night going?" *response* "Great, what is the problem you are having and how may I help you solve it?" *response*

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, always.

+Support

Great Mod

Mature

Great Guy and Skilled Leader!

ACTIVE

Good luck kade ❤️ best ems deputy

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 11/24/2018 at 10:25 PM, Munchies said:

+Support

• Active in Teamspeak
  • Application is well made
  • Was a support member in the past
  • Respectful & Friendly
  • Good Luck!

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

• Fame locked this topic