drank high cammand app

deltaorange

Your Name: drank

2. Your time on the server: 26 hours

3. How long you have played SCP: i have spen time on other servers so like maybe 80 hours on other ones

4. How well do you know the SCPs? (1-10, Explain): 7 me and palls get bored and browse the forums also i have expirence of scps from other severs

5. What rank are you applying for?:  HCZ manager

6. Have you memorized the location of all active SCPs in your area? (Manager:HCZ / Supervisor:LCZ): yes and even in lcz

7. Why should you have this rank (150 words):I want to become a high command in research couse i love playing research and i'm a great leader, and i normally come up with creative and fun experiments for me and my test subject i also like to roleplay a lot and can make research feel more immersive i also would keep lower ranks in check and make sure they don't get mingey ( course minges ar no fun) i plan on being very active a lot of the time i hop on even when theres 2-3 people and even then its super fun i would also recruit a lot of people into research i'm normally pretty chill but if i have to i can be strict and keep people in line im also a very active member of the community in police rp and on this serve. I understand the responsibilities of being high command and not all of it is necessary fun but i'm willing to take the challenge and make research a great division

8. What can you add to the research department? (100 words):I can add a good strict but fun leader whos creative kind and pretty chill i would recruit people often and make sure were not the mingey division my ideas and thoughts could really improve the research division as HCZ supervisor i would deal with the more dangerous scps meaning  i would take every precaution to make sure no scps escape and if they do i'll do everything in my ability to get them back i would also make low ranks included ( unless it's super seacrest high command stuff) overall i realy think you could value mean on the research team pls consider letting join sincerly -drank

Edited by deltaorange
fixing issues with the first thing

8 minutes ago, Kade said:

-Support

Few Grammer mistakes.

Haven't seen on the server ( Could be coincidence )

Didn't put what he was applying for

Not ready for a Command position in my view.

~ HOS Kade

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png