• yes
    • no

13 posts in this topic

Your In-game: USMC MARSOC 2LT JRANDOM

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:104346030

The admin's name in-game: Robby Peppers

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't

What warning did you receive: RDM STAFF ON DUTY

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warn is false because I'm a Senior Mod and he is a Mod meaning that he warned a higher staff member. I was making sure he had god mode on so I shot and killed him after I had said god check and I would like to point out that it says you should have god mode on when on duty.

Any extra information: he was now to MilRP and may have never learned about the god check

Edited by jrandomthoughtYT
forgot a detail

There is no such thing as "God check" I warn people on AnimeRP for this exact reason, Robby should have gotten a Super Admin however you just admitted to shooting him on duty. Ill say -Support but Robby should get spoken to.

7 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

There is no such thing as "God check" I warn people on AnimeRP for this exact reason, Robby should have gotten a Super Admin however you just admitted to shooting him on duty. Ill say -Support but Robby should get spoken to.

Jrandom, you are a minge im just going to say that now. You know better, you just admitted to rdming him. Listen to yourself. No such thing as "god check" 

He should not have warned a higher up but RDM is RDM. God check has never existed and should not be done unless you are really good friends with the people.

7 minutes ago, Scoot said:

He should not have warned a higher up but RDM is RDM. God check has never existed and should not be done unless you are really good friends with the people.

Wait no. JRANDOM is a higher staff member on MILRP though? And robby was staff on PRP at the time? so doesn't that mean jrandom is at fault here as JRANDOM did not have a ULX rank on PRP

Edited by Lex Phantom

Warn should stay as god check doesn’t exist, but robby should be talked to for warning a higher staff member.

This was on Milrp and i was not there at the time, i came back and got a message about this. But a RDM is RDM but robby should have known that he could not warn a higher staff member, but jrandom still has Mod in game so he could not know. He should get spoken to about this. -Support

5 minutes ago, Androntel said:

Warn should stay as god check doesn’t exist, but robby should be talked to for warning a higher staff member.

yup...

Edited by Syrup

However i do agree he shouldnt be god checking and that the warn is kinda valid however this is partly the staff members fault for failure to god himself per handbook and warning a higher staff member without premission which is also against handbook in my opinion its both partys at fault

3 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

Additionally, yes he shouldn't have warned you but, the warning is still valid

DENIED

Warning is valid.