Jeffe's 05 App

Jeffe

Anyone wishing to apply for a O5 position may create a post in the Site Administration Section with the following format:

Title: "Your name" ~ O5 App

Ingame Name: Jeffe

From a scale of 1-10 how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain): Probably about a 9-10, I am really into the SCP stuff and was previously staff on our Breach server and am currently a mod on SCPRP

Why should we allow you to have the  position? (At least 300 words): You should allow me to have the position of 05 Council because of many reasons. The first reason is that I have experience leading,  I have been in command of many GL departments or branches, such as the USMC/USMP VCMDR/AChief, a SWAT SM (3rd in command), and currently am an SRT CoCommander and FBI Assistant Director on PoliceRP. Secondly, I feel that I have the knowledge of SCP lore and RP so that I can make the server more enjoyable and welcoming to new players and hopefully bring more fame to Gaminglight. If I do become a member of the 05 Council, I will put in all the effort I can to make the Foundation mature and serious and to keep minges out. I have also been a staff member 4 previous times on GL and am currently a Mod on SCPRP, which  I believe shows a level of dedication and responsibility that I have been trusted to help enforce the server rules. I also believe that I am fit for this position because I have a large knowledge of both general SCP lore and all of the MTF and Clearance side of things, for example I read pretty much every SCP we have's Special Containment Procedures, which turns out not many people know. I would love to have the chance to become a member of the 05 Council and make SCPRP an enjoyable place. To me, the point of gaming isn't to only have fun, it is to also interact with others in a meaningful way, and without someone who is responsible and a leader in command or power, people see it as their job to ruin the experience for others, and I feel that I am a person who can step in and keep the experience enjoyable for everyone that wants to take the server seriously.

How would you lead the branches and the foundation? (At least 150 words): I would lead the foundation with a softer touch, but still enforcing punishments. For example if someone made a minor mistake I wouldn't have them fully demoted or removed from their department, but just give them a warning or a noted strike. I feel that since I have been in command of many departments on Gaminglight (USMC,USMP,SWAT,SRT,FBI) that I have the experience needed to make the right calls. I tend to try and understand all aspects of a story before making decisions. If I got 05 Council, I would make sure that the Foundation and it's members would stay serious and represent all of our core aspects and values. I would use MTF Alpha-1 (if they are added in the server) to enforce my words and actions. I would act as an overseer to each different division of the Foundation, letting the Commanders do the small things and only stepping in when they are in the wrong or there are major issues. Most of the work I do in the departments I am currently in is back-line work, such as writing SOPs and other documents but also observing from the shadows (As said by the SCP wiki: "These are the people who have ultimate control over the Foundation." "An O5 walks into a room, and everyone pisses their pants."). The administrator is the face of the Foundation, we are the ones who actually run it and have the true power.

How active would you say you could be be? (Longer the better): I would say that I could be active definitely on weekends for multiple hours then probably for an hour or two each day during the week

Do not make an SOP, I will be doing that myself (I am O5-01). Also, there are going to only be five four positions open (O2 through O4). Keep in mind we will not fill all these spots instantly though. These positions will be very selective!

+Support

Active

Great Guy

Outstanding in Lore

Fit for 05

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP