Star introduction ree

StarZ

A little overdue. But it’s my turn for a intro. I came from a galaxy not far from the mikyway(PA) where most of the galaxy is the same(country/prob incest) but not me or my part of the galaxy. Where I come from most of us are different and arent like the androids or the clones. I guess my galaxy is like star wars. But I came to your galaxy and I have liked it so far. The memes. The people. I made lots of friends. And I met someone(my girlfriend) who is my second half. I have been here for almost a year and I have really really enjoyed my stay. I have came into some bumps on the journey that caused me to take time away and had to think of lots of things. But thank y’all for still being here for me. Even though I’m really cancerous. And nearly autistic. Sometime make peope questjon how I ever got VCMDR and am now a LTC on MilRP. But yea. Pretty much my intro. Lots of people I know are from milrp. Felix Brandon time androntel sayajin lasher John Schaefer. Many others thag I think will take to long to list. And they helped me enjoy my stay a lot. But hi everyone

• Bread locked this topic