What I’m Thankful For- Happy Thanksgiving

Fame

There are so many things I’m thankful for in my life. My family, my friends, and so many other things. But I’m also thankful for this community, and so many people in it. There are so many people in this community I just wanted to thank for all their hard work, dedication, or just being my friend.

Gaminglight- I’m thankful to GamingLight. I’m thankful that GamingLight provided a place for me to come and relive my stress from IRL Issues by giving me joy and fun to have. Im thankful that GamingLight brought me back into Garrys Mod and giving me a source of entertainment for such a long time. 3+ years I’ve played this game and I look forward to so many more years. Thank you, GamingLight. 

Friends:

@Spection My boy spection. You never cease to make me laugh. Every time I join a channel with you, or even play with you, I always die of laughter. You’re truly the funniest person I know. I’m thankful you’ve been such a good friend to me, and even though we’ve gotten into arguements and don’t agree on everything, we still have fun together and share so many memories. The times we shared as admins I will cherish for ever. Thank you for being a good person and being a great friend. Love ya bro!

@? BrycE ? My boy Bryce. Man. When I first got word of who you were, back when you were in PD, Let’s just say I didn’t have the best first impression. Regardless of what everyone thought, you still pushed hard and worked to change your reputation in this community. That I will always respect in you. When we first started talking, I knew the first day we started talking we were going to be good friends. You’re honestly just a really likable person. After months of talking to you, I ended up getting really close to you. I can honestly say you’re one of my closest and best friends on this community. You’ve given me advice on so many different topics, told me so many stories, and always asked me if I was okay if I was feeling down or upset. Thank you for working so hard, being so dedicated to this community, and being such a good friend. I couldn’t ask for more man. Love ya bro.

@Zeeptin Thank you for working so dang hard for this community every single day. It’s crazy and this community couldn’t work without you dude, seriously. It’s been an amazing ride and you have provided so much joy for THOUSANDS of people world wide. Thank you for that. GamingLight appreciates you and we love you man!!!

@Snarlax SNAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahah. You’re such a good role model, and honestly one of the most mature SMT members ever. Thank you for promoting me to senior mod, admin, super admin, Head Admin, Head Of staff, and seeing be promoted to manager. Thank you for being a good friend, and being so dedicated to this community. People don’t see it, but I know you always are working hard for PoliceRP. You’ve been a manager for so long on GamingLight and you have helped this community grow stronger and bigger. Thank you for being such a cool and respectful person. 

@Gaur Back when you were staff on PoliceRP, you were my biggest role model. You were such a good staff member, and I always wanted to be just like you. Thank you for working so hard and being so dedicated to this community. You’ve done SOOOO much and we as GamingLight could not thank you enough. Thanks for being a good friend, and always looking out for the good of the community.

@Ruthless I’m so happy you’ve gotten so far in the community! Thank you for being a role model, and working hard for your server!!! 

@Mikedanoobgamer

I’m so glad you made it to where you are now in the community. Back when we were kings together and you were like a senior mod, even then you were such a nice person. You made the king roster and I’ll be forever thankful for that! Ahah. Thank you for being so dedicated to the community and working hard every single day for the better of this community. This community wouldn’t be as successful if it wasn’t for people like you. And I thank you for that. 

@Scheffer Thank you for working so hard on MilitaryRP and for being such a good SMT member and such a nice person! ?

@Eman

You’re a very nice and respectable person and I wanted to thank you for being my friend and a Manager on GamingLight. You work really hard for clone wars, and even though it’s all behind the scenes, I still recognize it and know you do it. Thank you so much for that Eman! 

@myandabeast Thank you for accepting me into swat, and being such a good person and respectful to everyone you encounter. We knew when you were a SuperAdmin, you were going to be a great fit for Head Admin. And we were right! Thanks for working so hard being such a good Swat Commander, and a great Head Admin on PoliceRP. 

@ArmyGuy thank you for working hard as a head of staff and working so hard for PoliceRP everyday. The thing about you is if you want something, you will fight for it and keep fighting untill you get it. That’s a very good quality to have! Thanks for being nice and such a professional and respectful person. You’re very mature for your age.

@Carpenter John

Carpenter! You’re such a nice and genuine person!  You’re always working hard with your smile on your face and that attitude puts a smile on my face and so many other peoples faces. No matter what, never loose that personality man! It’s truly one of a kind!!

John-

I couldn’t find your tag! LOL! 

Thanks for working SOOOOOOOOOO hard for MilitaryRP every day, and doing even the littlest things to help provide a great gaming experience for the community. Because if you, MilitaryRP has continued to be an amazing and enjoyable server. Thanks man. We appreciate you a lot. 

@Rhenic Thanks for being such a hardworking staff member who truly cares about this community a lot. I’m so happy you finally started using your microphone a few months ago. That was a huge step for you. You’ve always been one of my favorite people in this community even before you used your

mic, just because of how you always played with me and because we shared so many good times with each other. Thank you for being a good friend to me and being such a good staff member!

@Jeff Junior Thank you for working SOOOOO hard for not only staff, but also support. This community and SMT really appreciate you. Thanks for being a good staff member, and working hard to ensure everyone has a fun and proper rp experience on PoliceRP. 

@Vizz Thanks for being a great friend and staff member. You work super hard for my server and I appreciate it a lot. I’m glad you started watching anime  ❤️ 

@Matthew

Thank you for being such a nice person over all! You’re personality is one of a kind Matthew! I’ve never met someone that’s always so happy like you. The only other person I could compare you

to is carpenter! (And even he has his moments some times lol). Thanks for working so hard for Support staff, and for working so hard for PoliceRP as well.  And for AnimeRP too. 

@Hannah King

Thank you for being not only like a sister to me, but being friends with me for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long. I’ve known you ever since the day I became a Yuki. And those were the days ? Thank you for being by my side and cheering me on for so long. I really appreciate it Hannah! 

@Freeze Thank you for staying in this community, playing on it so much. Thanks for RPING with me back in the day as a Yuki, and being a really nice person. You’re a good friend of mine and you always will be.  

@HelloItsBilly The way we met was very memorable, let’s just say that XD. The first time I talked to you, I instantly wanted to be friends with you because of how cool of a person you are. You’re a good staff member, and a really nice person. I look forward to having a long friendship with you, and sharing more memories with you. Thanks for caring so much about your staff rank and about the people you work with. 

@Danny Muller

Danny Muller! Thank you for working so hard for AnimeRP and becoming the first AnimeRP Superadmin! You’re a really nice dude, and a great friend. You’re one of the few people in this community that love anime as much as I do, and I appreciate you a lot for that.

@Munchies

Thank you for Working so hard for AnimeRP, PoliceRP, Support, and GamingLight in general. You always do everything to the best of your ability, and that’s a trait in you I will always respect. 

@Hotshot

Thanks for being a huge part of this community for such a long time. Wether it was you being a MilitaryRP Manager, or a PoliceRP Admin, you’ve still done a lot and I wanted to thank you for that. ❤️

Others:

Support Team- Thank you for working so hard to ensure that the people of the community in the teamspeak have their tags and have all their problems solved.  I recognize each and every single one of you for all your hard work, and I truly appreciate you guys! ❤️

AnimeRP Staff Team- Thank you for working so hard to populate the server every day! I really appreciate it guys!!!

❤️

Special:

@Busterdrools HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Thanks for being  a great friend and being the reason I’m in this community in the first place. I’ve known you for so long idk know!! Like 8 years? Thanks for being a friend of mine for so long and coming back and playing on GamingLight every once in a while. We’ve had so many adventures in the last 4 years with meeting so many different people, joining different clans, and playing so many different games. The last 4 years have been so fun with you. Thanks for it all man!! I wouldn’t take it back for the world! ❤️

@Soarix i guess you are apart of this community now so LOL!

Thank you for joining my roblox clan back in 2017 and being one of the core members of that clan. 2017 was one of the best years of my life and I wanted to thank you for all the memories we shared in both Sutoraiku, and in Agari.

Those were the best days ever!!

@Deathzone071 Deathzone! Thanks for being a nice person and such a hard working staff member back when you were staff! we miss you  in this community!!!!!!! 

we shared so many memories and I will always remember them! 

❤️

Once again, I would like to say thank you to everyone for everything they have done!!!! Have a great Thanksgiving Guys and stay safe!

happy thanksgiving fame!!!!! 

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

Ignore the quote above, I am just speechless on how many communities I join there is always a friend in there. I gotta admit Fame has always been in them not going to say any names as Fame already mentioned a few but I am just ... I don't know, Fame and I have gotten into arguments but he has always been the one there who never gave up. I just want to thank Fame due to him always being their for me even when we were in a argument. This community is one of the best ones I have been in, and I hope I grow as a member and soon will become staff ;33333.

Thank you to everyone that has been their for me and especially you Fame...  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Soarix said:

Ignore the quote above, I am just speechless on how many communities I join there is always a friend in there. I gotta admit Fame has always been in them not going to say any names as Fame already mentioned a few but I am just ... I don't know, Fame and I have gotten into arguments but he has always been the one there who never gave up. I just want to thank Fame due to him always being their for me even when we were in a argument. This community is one of the best ones I have been in, and I hope I grow as a member and soon will become staff ;33333.

Thank you to everyone that has been their for me and especially you Fame...  

❤️

I am so so speechless fame of course I will always be there the time you were a yuki I knew we would go far as friends and like what I said you were going to become manger in a few months and you did I am so happy that we changed our ways for the better, thank you for everything you have done for this lovely community for real ??

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I've been extremely grateful to have had such a bright, good-hearted, and ecstatic person on my staff team, and alongside me on the management team. Thank you fame!

• Like 1

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

• Fame unpinned this topic
  • Fame unfeatured this topic
  • Bread locked this topic