October’s CI commander app

October

Ingame Name: October 

From a scale of 1-10 how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain):

I would say I’m about a 7, this seems low, but I’ve never heard of SCP before I joined the server so I did research and I’m very intrigued by how deep the lore is. I don’t know everything but I know a lot and I want to learn more  

Why should we allow you to have the  position? (At least 150 words):

I should have the CI commander role because I’m dedicated. I came to this server from the police RP server, and there I was dedicated to what I did. Whether I was SS, FBI, or a civ, I was serious, but I made sure we had fun. I want to help CI grow because to me it’s a fun department and I know I’ll be a good member. As soon as I saw the applications go up I worked hard on making an SOP.

I don’t want you to judge me on how my words sound or who you think I am, I want you to judge me on my actions and think if I would be a beneficial commander of CI. I don’t want to be a complete dictator so I’m going to elect a co-leader, but I also want to stay true to the lore so I’ve taken the lore’s rank structure and modified so that each rank structure has its own rank structure.

I hope people can appreciate that I want to add my own originality to a new thing.

How active would you say you could be be? (Longer the better):

Depending on the week or time is when I will be active. Sunday’s and Saturday’s are my most optimal times, but during breaks I can be active. This is because I go to a boarding school and am far away. I promise that I will not miss a meeting. 

Also, you must pm me on the forums with a link to a SOP that you would have for the branch! The better the SOP, the better your chances for being accepted!

Thank you, and happy thanksgiving to all and to all a good night  

-October

+Support

Seems Fit

Lean't on the Lore

Pretty Chill Dude

Good Luck!

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP