Kade's Security Chief App

Kade

Please do not vote if you are also applying for Security Chief  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Security Chief

• Yes (Leave Reason, or it won't count)
    • No (Leave Reason, or it won't count)

Ingame Name: Kade

From a scale of 1-10 how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain): My Lore knowledge of SCP Foundation is at least an 8-9. I know pretty much all the SCPs in Site 19 and know what they can do. I know names, classes, how they are a threat, and how to stop them. Also with the help of all the files, the Foundation has stored I know as much as I need to.

Why should we allow you to have the position? (At least 150 words): I should be allowed to have this position for many reasons.
First of all, I am very skilled in keeping things organized and keeping people in order. I am very knowledgeable in all SCPs in Site 19. I know how to prevent any SCPs and Class Ds from escaping. I have great tactics brought from many other backgrounds. I should be allowed to have this position due to my personality traits. I am a fast but thorough thinker, I can make in the moment decisions that will benefit the Foundation and my fellow security members. I am patient and can deal with any security members not following SOP or server rules. I am strict about rules and expect everyone who is security to perform with the utmost professionalism. I am very available to be on the job and can be on most of the time to guide the security. I should be allowed to be this position because I expect that whoever does get this position, that they get on the job and not only lead the security team, but serve alongside them and do the job with them because that is what a true leader does.

How active would you say you could be? (Longer the better): Now that SCP-RP has no leveling system it makes me want to play more. So as soon as I am off LOA I plan to balance my time on SCP-RP and PRP. I should be at least 2-3 hours every day except Wednesday and Sunday. These days I have church and family time, pretty much every other day after school I will be on until I go to bed at midnight. These times may differ but these are the times I most likely will be on.

+Support

very good application, large knowledge of SCP Lore and Storyline

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png