Enforcing RP with people being pulled over.

Toxitman

Add it  

12 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  Enforcing RP with people being pulled over

Why should we add it? -  I hate to be staff and I see someone get pulled over and either a shootout starts or a car chase. A in MOTD it states if you would not do it in Real Life don't do it here.

What are the advantages of having this? - Improves rp and stops people just running from a regular verbal/ticket pull over.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone but mainly PD

Links to any content -  N/A

+support 

The amount of traffic stops that actually turn into a car chase or even a shootout are so minimal now as this being a game I understand there being more but I dont play on PD because 95% of traffic stops either turn into a chase or a shootout there is little to no rp in that situation so makes being pd a lot less fun

Maybe not a warn but just should be encouraged more

20 hours ago, Jeffe said:

+Support

if you arent wanted for a major crime you shouldnt be able to run, and also SMT has already said that being pulled over IS NOT a valid reason to cause a shootout

I do agree, its really fustrating when i cant have a simple stop and donsome rp. We need more rp it really sucks.  These rules are exactly what i think woild be good. 

20 hours ago, Jeffe said:

+Support

if you arent wanted for a major crime you shouldnt be able to run, and also SMT has already said that being pulled over IS NOT a valid reason to cause a shootout

7 minutes ago, noot said:

I do agree, its really fustrating when i cant have a simple stop and donsome rp. We need more rp it really sucks.  These rules are exactly what i think woild be good. 

^^^

Completely agree, RP has been deteriorating a lot recently

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

21 hours ago, maral the great said:

- support car chase happened a lot in traffic stops and for shootouts your can alway have a unit there for back up

I hate to be rude bro, but where the hell do you live? Car chases are very uncommon because unless someone is wanted for something serious they won’t risk the punishment attempting to evade police. Overall, I believe that enforcing this rule will almost immediately create more roleplay for everyone involved.

+Support

Edited by Wolfgangg
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

As PD command, I see a lot of pull-overs just turn into shoot-outs and it defeats the purpose of pulling over in the first place.

It is really annoying when people will just drive off and jump out and shoot you.

very true

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

34 minutes ago, Wolfgangg said:

I hate to be rude bro, but where the hell do you live? Car chases are very uncommon because unless someone is wanted for something serious they won’t risk the punishment attempting to evade police. Overall, I believe that enforcing this rule will almost immediately create more roleplay for everyone involved.

+Support

I didn’t mean it happened in real life a lot but it still can happen i was talking about how in game car chases happened and i don’t see a problem with it

Isn't cop being shot during a traffic stop also part of RP? Just google traffic stop shooting and you will find tons of news about it... Sometimes the problem is the cop arrest people for simply speeding that it no longer worth the risk to even stop for the police. This is based on my and other people's experience. I would +support if you can also say that police cannot arrest for speeding unless destructing property.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maral the great said:

I didn’t mean it happened in real life a lot but it still can happen i was talking about how in game car chases happened and i don’t see a problem with it

In the motd one of the first rules is " If you wont do it in real life don't do it here" So I say if you run and you are not wanted or have a bolo on you and you run I say you should be given a verbal warning. I say that because of the first rule of the motd. But I would not make it a warning offense just a verbal unless it constantly broken by the same person.

3 hours ago, Toxitman said:

In the motd one of the first rules is " If you wont do it in real life don't do it here" So I say if you run and you are not wanted or have a bolo on you and you run I say you should be given a verbal warning. I say that because of the first rule of the motd. But I would not make it a warning offense just a verbal unless it constantly broken by the same person.

But in real life you can run i think it wouldn’t make sense if you Couldn’t drive away and it role play because then you can have a big speed chase and get more units i get getting shot in a traffic stop sucks but i like it when people drive when I’m a cop i enjoy the speed chase 

On 11/22/2018 at 3:28 AM, Jeffe said:

+Support

17 hours ago, noot said:

Pretty much what Noot said.