Staff report

BrycE ?

Your In-Game Name: BrycE King

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187707301

Staff member's In-Game Name: Keuka

What did they do? Breach of MOTD rules / Not educated in them. (Copbait / FailRP)

There was 3 assassins, all hired hits on Swat/SRT. They ran into Swat base to go after their hit. In MOTD it states that you cannot go into their bases for hits & and also running into the base alone is copbait. Whilst talking with Keuka its obvious that he isn't up to date with the motd (Insisted that this rule was recently added when it wasn't.) The other 2 assassins received a warning for Cop Bait & FailRP but i believe that this isn't acceptable as a staff member, because he could've stopped them if he knew the rules because he was riding with them.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

https://gyazo.com/93ebb4256ef0c13e72e2ecd7fdeb557e

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I believe that he should recieve a Copbait & Fail RP warn. But i want him spoken to because he should be up to date with the MOTD, or maybe take a staff test.

My GeForce didn't pick up my microphone input, sorry.

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Why is it in the Staff report section should be in the warn report section 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Why is it in the Staff report section should be in the warn report section 

Did you actually read the report? and what i think the punishment should be? or did you watch the video and then comment?

5 hours ago, Jet Hazard said:

+/-Support

Shouldnt have broken the rules as he is a mod and should know it

It seems that this rule is broken frequently so idk what the issue is, if it is hidden in the MOTD or something.

@Jet Hazard

https://gyazo.com/f6b22ff9c38fddb0d8e3c23991240e8a

@CHEETO @EternityAgar A staff member not knowing the MOTD is a staff issue, he led 2 others into getting warned.

Well, it must have slipped his mind. Its hard to memorize all of the MOTD and remeber it (i to this day still look things up because i cant memorize it) especially when your having fun with your friends. He must have just got carried away with fun.

Also it was handled in game and he now knows. Nothing further to add and stand by this comment. @Keuka @? BrycE ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

Did you actually read the report? and what i think the punishment should be? or did you watch the video and then comment?

@Jet Hazard

https://gyazo.com/f6b22ff9c38fddb0d8e3c23991240e8a

@CHEETO @EternityAgar A staff member not knowing the MOTD is a staff issue, he led 2 others into getting warned.

False they were following me

My side : I had a hit on SWAT member (elapin), there was roughly 40 people on if I remember correctly, I saw someone in swat base and assumed it was elapin so after I looked around making sure not one person or government official was around without adverting or putting anything in chat I rushed in there before someone could see me and I got in a gun fight with elapin WHO SHOT FIRST ( so at that point it was self defense with the bonus of the assassination) I proceeded to try and kill him but ended up dying, and yes I took like 3 armor while I had 0. Since I made sure no one was around and not putting anything in chat, trying to say I Cop Baited is also false information. as @CHEETO said I cant memorize every single line of the MOTD and did get caught up in the fun, plus people always run up in bases hence the KOS signs indicating that you can run in but you will be shot. Thanks for reading and have a good day everyone!

Edited by Keuka

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

1 hour ago, CHEETO said:

Well, it must have slipped his mind. Its hard to memorize all of the MOTD and remeber it (i to this day still look things up because i cant memorize it) especially when your having fun with your friends. He must have just got carried away with fun.

Also it was handled in game and he now knows. Nothing further to add and stand by this comment. @Keuka @? BrycE ?

-Support ^^^

Edited by PhenixBoy300
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Keuka said:

False they were following me

My side : I had a hit on SWAT member (elapin), there was roughly 40 people on if I remember correctly, I saw someone in swat base and assumed it was elapin so after I looked around making sure not one person or government official was around without adverting or putting anything in chat I rushed in there before someone could see me and I got in a gun fight with elapin WHO SHOT FIRST ( so at that point it was self defense with the bonus of the assassination) I proceeded to try and kill him but ended up dying, and yes I took like 3 armor while I had 0. Since I made sure no one was around and not putting anything in chat, trying to say I Cop Baited is also false information. as @CHEETO said I cant memorize every single line of the MOTD and did get caught up in the fun, plus people always run up in bases hence the KOS signs indicating that you can run in but you will be shot. Thanks for reading and have a good day everyone!

You literally just said you ran into swat base, Hence thats cop bait.

4 hours ago, CHEETO said:

B) checked to make sure no one was there 

Even if he does check it does state in the MOTD under the hitman/assassin section 

• If there is a hit on a government official, you may not assassinate/shoot that government official in front of other government, or if they are in their base "
  • Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

7 hours ago, CHEETO said:

Bryce did you even read the post? He said he A) Didnt know 

B) checked to make sure no one was there 

C) he admits it was a mistake and he is sorry

Ignorance isn’t an excuse, especially if you’re staff. Staff is expected to know the MOTD. 

Secondly checking to make sure no one is there doesn’t matter 

17 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+support

Its copbaiting to run into SWAT base. This needed to be a player report though.

^^^ true

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

Running into SWAT base for attention is clearly copbait. This isn’t staff related so this shouldn’t be a staff report. The MOTD was broken so it should’ve been a player report.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

+support 

this is the second or third time I’ve heard keuka not knowing rules that are directly laid out in the motd. The last one was him protesting and dept diss with a sign. I agree with Bryce that he should be talked to. As staff, he should pretty much know the motd inside and out (as all of us staff should). As a staff, the fact that he is getting other players involved in rule breaking, whether it be ignorance or on purpose should not happen. And I think that a staff report is warranted here. Yes it is a warn request, but keuka should know the motd, and he has been repeatedly showing that he does not.