Gunnar Staff App

49 Junior

1. What is your in-game name?: Gunnar

2. What is your steam name?:Gunnar

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:55975235

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have 20 hours of staff experienc on assap gaming

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 6 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 24 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?User

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198357540510/screenshots/

9. Have you donated?no

10. What rank are you applying for?Trial mod my goal is to make it to head of staff

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?no

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

13. ? You will be tested on it: yes

14. Timezone:EST

15. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I Will be separating this question into a few sections to further detail why I feel that I deserve this rank.  Some Side Notes here as well! Ever since I joined from the beginning I fell in love with how serious everyone went with the Role playing on the server whether it be the police team or the criminals, no one breaks RP that much unless it is for a serious reason and I feel this is what makes Gaminglight an amazing server to try to be a part of the Staff Team so that I may be able participate in any way that I can to help keep the DarkRP Server clean from Minges and Trolls!

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  If this were to happen when I am Administration Job on the Server, I would "!bring" the person that is mass RDMing to an area away from all the other players role playing, and then proceed to ask the person, "Why did you decide to start Mass RDMing?" If the player being questioned constantly is being disrespectful again towards me I would proceed to either mute his voice chat or his ability to type in chat and proceed to briefly explain that what he is currently saying towards me counts as Staff Disrespect.   Also if the player being punished at the time attempts to try to shoot at me, I would then proceed to "!jail" him. After I finish talking with the guy and explaining that what he was doing was wrong, I would give him a warning for the reason "Mass RDM / Staff Disrespect" I would also minge him for 300 Seconds (Reasons Being thats the Max Trail Moderators can Minge For) for the reasons: RDM and Disrespect. To end the sit I would then unmute his Voice and text chatting privileges.

Edited by 49 Junior

51 minutes ago, soulness said:

-Support 

• In-Acitve In-Game/Teamspeak [Could be time zone]
  • In-Active on the Forums 
  • Application is okay 
  • Question 15: Wrong amount of minge time. 
  • No Poll 

Become more active in game and in Teampeak, put more effort in application and add a poll 

-support

-in-active on the forums, in game, teamspeak

- application is not that good

- question 15 is wrong

-No Poll

replied to own app as shown above^^^^

31 minutes ago, Teh_Gat said:

Become more active in game and in Teampeak, put more effort in application and add a poll 

9 hours ago, soulness said:

-Support 

• In-Acitve In-Game/Teamspeak [Could be time zone]
  • In-Active on the Forums 
  • Application is okay 
  • Question 15: Wrong amount of minge time. 
  • No Poll 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png