Jokes MCgee warn request

Vizz

Your In-game: Vizz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98534825

The player's name in-game: Jokes Mcgee

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:78195756

What did the player do: they made a kill box base that broke 3 rules 

Evidence (REQUIRED):   In the top one he shot you through the top and I could not even see him up there when he was shooting me nor could the swat trying to breach it that means he was using a kill box and shooting from higher up then me

39A258E6A237EA1CB97341B612854887C3E50062
ABF68A6441102EF06C03DDE3274ED98508182D1C
 the last one clearly shows that you cant fit two people in that

What do you believe should happen to the player: Should be issued a warn

Any extra information: shot me when I tried to explain it was failrp base

-support

a warn is not needed as i handel this ingame vizz was just complaing on me not warning him. And i told vizz that i wont warn him let me handel this.,

in my oppinion when you warn someone they also need to understand what they did was wrong. Jokes did not understand what he did wrong yes he has a lot of warns but he did not have any when it comes to basing. it was just a m,isstake of him now knowing the basing rules so much.  And he was complying whit me. So i did not warn him. 

Other then that i dont Think he needs to get warn cuz it was just a misstakes and we dont need to warn everyone for every small thing

20 minutes ago, [AWOL] Jojo said:

-support

Was handled in game, I do agree with Jeff that if it’s your first time breaking a rule u should be given verbal.

It is not his first time he has a LOT of wanna but when I looked at the warns he did not have any warns around building 

-support 

-Already handeled in game 

-Don't complain if someone does not revive a physical warn or a verbal if you have read the staff handbook (which I know you have) It is up to the individual admin on duty (depending on the offense) to ban, kick, minge, warn, or verbally warn a player. 

So @Jeff Junior did exactly what he though was good enough for a punishment since the player did not have any warns for building he just let him go with a verbal since it was his first building offense which is in all cases fair.

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

I feel as if someone thinks that a harsher punishment needs to be given they can request it with a report. 

Don't see why someone wouldn't. 

yes 100% agree whit you but in this case vizz just wanted him warned cz eh wanted to not for the sake of the person breaking the rules understanding what he did wrong and that is the purpose for a warn in my  oppinion

19 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

-Support

- Was handled In-Game

- @Jeff Junior I usually only give verbals if the player just has a low amount of warns in general or if they're old. When people have lots of warns they should have already read over the MOTD.

yes but Everything comes out how the person acts is he complying or not for example and the new basing rules are pretty wierd sometimes so ye xD even i have hard time to understand them 

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

yes 100% agree whit you

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

but in this case vizz just wanted him warned

What I said was "I feel as if someone thinks that a harsher punishment needs to be given they can request it with a report"

So are you with me or not? Contradicting yourself.

You handled it in-game and that is fine but viz thinks it is worth more of a punishment than just a verbal warning so he made the report. 

This will most likely get denied with the reason "it was dealt with in-game" but I still think that if someone does not believe the punishment is right, they can make a report to get another opinion and another look at it.

21 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

What I said was "I feel as if someone thinks that a harsher punishment needs to be given they can request it with a report"

So are you with me or not? Contradicting yourself.

You handled it in-game and that is fine but viz thinks it is worth more of a punishment than just a verbal warning so he made the report. 

This will most likely get denied with the reason "it was dealt with in-game" but I still think that if someone does not believe the punishment is right, they can make a report to get another opinion and another look at it.

if you read ,my hoal thing you would understand what i said…..

i said that a warn should be given out so the player learns what he did wrong and not for just a sake of a warn. To warn someone they need ti know what they did wrong and why the should not do it next time.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

if you read ,my hoal thing you would understand what i said…..

I did... the rest does not matter. Whether giving him a warning will make him "learn" or not does not matter. If Vizz thinks that a harder punishment should have been given then why can't he make a report and let SMT decide? 

The punishments being given in-game is up to staff discretion and you did nothing wrong with giving him a verbal warning. Viz just thinks a little more should be done so he made the report.

You are kind of taking this as if it was a report on you or your staff actions. That tells me two things 1. you are not sure that a verbal was the right call (which it was) 2. you know the person in question and you are trying to defend them because they are your friend, making your ingame decision a biast one. 

idk just how I see it.

You did nothing wrong with giving him a verbal and honestly I think I might have done the same. Just viz thinks that the rules broken are worthy of more than a verbal and that is fine that is why we have reports for.

7 hours ago, War Gamer said:

-support 

-Already handeled in game 

-Don't complain if someone does not revive a physical warn or a verbal if you have read the staff handbook (which I know you have) It is up to the individual admin on duty (depending on the offense) to ban, kick, minge, warn, or verbally warn a player. 

So @Jeff Junior did exactly what he though was good enough for a punishment since the player did not have any warns for building he just let him go with a verbal since it was his first building offense which is in all cases fair.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King