Should Jimmy James get T-Mod  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jimmy James get T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Jimmy James

2. What is your steam name?: Yoshihino

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:86323167

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I don't have any past experience 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late August 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? September 29th 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1

9. Have you donated? yes $30

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes read and understood

13. Timezone: CST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I deserve admin because I want to make this community the best that it can be. I get on policerp almost daily at different times of the day and I notice that staffing can be few and far between. In the few months that I have been on Gaminglight I have tried to keep a positive and professional attitude to all situations and so I would like to take that to the admin position. I have moved my way up to a Special Agent in-charge in the FBI and have proven I am loyal and dedicated to not only that department but to the community and I would like to take that to the highest honor and become an admin. I have continued to show good behavior on the server with only one warn to my account, which I have accepted was my fault and have moved on and only learned from that experience. With my time in the FBI I have had to show great knowledge of not only the FBI SOP but also the MOTD because becoming a good government official requires great knowledge of the rules. because of this I have learned the rules and believe I would be able to implement them well on the server while becoming an admin. If I was honored in becoming an admin I would continue my consistent activity on the game and in the forums to help lessen the load on other people because we are all here for one thing and that is to have fun in this community so  I believe in trying to teach people what they did wrong and why it was wrong if it’s possible so we can have the best community possible. I currently don't have any experience in being an admin but i believe Gaminglight would be a great group to learn from.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I would do is teleport the person to the roof or some secluded area to try to talk to them. I would check the player logs to ensure that it was indeed MassRDM or just RDM. If the person continues to curse and yell, I would gag them and jail them so they can hear me and tell them what they did wrong and why it was wrong to do. then I would warn them for MassRDM/Staffdiss, if it’s necessary while they were cursing at me, and have a higher up admin to put an antiminge on them for 10,000 seconds for the MassRDM. After the punishment has been handled, I would tell the person that I hope they learn from this experience and to not do this again, and then I would teleport the player back to where they were.

Thanks for reading my Trial-Admin application

Jimmy James

+Support

Everything stated above

Very active and mature

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png