Bwuakas return!

Bwuaka

Hello, most of you don't really know me so I would like to give a chance to introduce myself.

I am 14 years old and started playing gaming light late 2016 but made an account on the forums later in January 2017 I became staff and everything was fine I went from SWAT to ARU did everything I possibly wanted to but then I had to start studying A LOT so I couldn't balance it out enough and decided to resign my spot as admin around a week or two later me and someone I considered a friend got into a big argument and no-one was understanding where I was coming from and this enraged me and caused me to say things that were REALLY offensive towards him and all I want to do is say sorry but before I could I was blacklisted which I think was perfectly fine due to my actions and about 6 months later I started missing the server and how much fun me and some friends  so i decided to make another account on the forum to ask to be un blacklisted and it worked they allowed me to come back which I was very greatful for but upon joining not many of my old friends still played so I just left and didn't think anything of it... recently I decided to re-join the server and was welcomed by some really nice staff and players I am honestly so happy to see how far we have come as a community.

expect to see me around my name will either be Bwuaka or Clumsy. Thank you for taking time out of your day and reading this I really appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic