Small Announcement

Blitzton

So as most of you, not all, have heard as of last night I was granted the rank of CoCommander. I’m NOT making this post as a publicity stunt as to say “oh celebrate me I’m so awesome,” BUT, as an assurance to all of you that I will do my damn near best to improve this department and all of its members. Now I have to admit, a high command position is brand new to me and it’ll take some adjustments in order for me to learn where I stand and how far I can go before I cross a line. If any of you at any point feel I have crossed said line please tell me and I will try my best to correct my wrong. Thank you all for reading. 

- SRT CoCMDR Blitzton 1K67

Edited by Blitzton
  • Laughing 2

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

I know im not in SRT, but I know this is a big accomplishment for you. Congrats and good luck in the department! Youll do great!

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I am actually really proud of you blitzton SRT made a good choice to make you Co-commander but always remember this  with great power comes great responsibility  and I know you will lead SRT into a better department :3 

• Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I know i am late to this post because i wasn't on when it was made but i would like to say congratz it was fun having you one rank below me and now having you like 3 ranks higher than me. It will be a great time and hope you enjoy your promotion. I am sure many things will be changed now that you are CoCommander 

~Special Response Team Captain Jeff M 1E58

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17