Bryce TZ- False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: MSGT Melon Man 1D43

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:104164858

The admin's name in-game: BrycE TZ

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Fail rp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/o8Smuww

Why do you think this warn was false: i dont know when i got this warn he did it while he was roleplaying im guessing didnt talk to me or anything. so how i think i got it i was driving by bank in my police car and say two people with guns out class 3 lmg and they were pointing at an officer and i drove by saw it so stopped pulled out my gun and told them to drop the guns and they turned around and pointed them at me so i lit into em and backup was there so they died and we saved the cop. after bryce was complaining saying it was fail rp cause they had a hostage which was not adverted and the guy wasnt even handcuffed to guy with restraints turned around when i told them to put there hands up.

Any extra information:

Warn was valid, & we talked about it in chat so please do not say you didn't know.

We had 3 class 3 firearms and a cop as a hostage we were leading him into bank, then you opened fire (Fail RP you didn't even let tac units arrive or anything) and lost a fellow supervisor of PD.

Also, you did not ask us to put it down until you already had opened fire.

And we had adverted kidnapping, he had not became a hostage yet, but we do have a gun at him so it is classified as a hostage due to the fact hes tied up.

I also do not believe that a screenshot of the warn is valid enough evidence.

-Support

Edited by ? BrycE ?

negative all you said in chat was it was fail rp you never said i was being warned or anything and other cops said they were on my side admin sits dont commence over chat they are warned in a admin sit. i felt like this warn was more of an anger thing cause you were pissed off already. arent your emotions not supposed to affect how you admin. 

@bryce TZ

Edited by MELON MAN

7 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

As a Supervisor of PD, you should know you can't do that. And anger did not affect my jurisdiction in any way or form, you broke an obvious rule and was warned for it.

@Jeff Junior Hes Anime RP.

no you were screaming at me when i pulled up you definatly were angry. and considering you warned me while not being on duty aint cool either. tell me your side of the story instead of just saying its not true the warn is how it is. and explain exactly were i broke the rule cause 1 you said he was hostage but not adverted fail rp 2 he was not restrained 3 you pointed your guns at me which im in the right to shoot the shit out of you and upset you so you warnned me and 4 warned without admin sit if that isnt abuse of powers idk what is that just shows you were more mad than anything to explain it to me..... 

i think bryce needs to be retrained.....

Edited by MELON MAN

1 minute ago, Joe Mama said:

Even then, if there was 2 armed suspects it would be FearRP and you're acting like they can't just turn and shoot the officer they're kidnapping.

so let me get this straight someone points a gun at you, you just sit there and get shot lol... we know you would of shot too. so since bryce cant give his side and people are negative supporting means there not even careing about it they just love bryce typicall admins that side with friends..... lol

1 hour ago, ? BrycE ? said:

We had 3 class 3 firearms and a cop as a hostage we were leading him into bank, then you opened fire (Fail RP you didn't even let tac units arrive or anything) and lost a fellow supervisor of PD.

i would like to ask the supervisor if you remember his name and your friends name that you were with. you were on the corner of swat base fence accrossed the roadfrom bank. not going to bank that would be a lie cause you didnt even have him in retraints yet when i pulled up lol. didnt read this the first time so thats why im replying to it now.