Staff Ap - Diving

Quiet_Diving_11

Staff Aplication - Diving  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is your in-game name?: Diving What is your steam name?: Quiet_Diving_11 What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:208880372 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on TPS gaming What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 06/05/18 What date did you make your forums account? 7/12/2018 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Haven't donated (yet) How many warns do you have on the server? 11 Have you donated? Not yet, when i have money prolly 50 What rank are you applying for? T-Mod Have you read the staff guidelines? yes MANY times ? You will be tested on it: Yes Time Zone: Mountian Cental time Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum). I think I should start this off by getting to know me im 16 my names JJ and I live in colorado.I believe that I would be a great Trial Moderator because I have time after school to hop on for about 2-2.5 hours a day and on weekends more than eight hours. I've played the server for a few months and have met many great people that I see and play with to this day. One thing that I love about the server is that it has it all a great community full of many great, honest admins that I strive to be one day.And it's a fun yet interesting RP server that you can progress in. My name in game is Diving and my steam ID is Quiet_Diving_11 steam ID STEAM_0:0:208880372 and I have over 400 hours on server.Im current staff on TDS Darkrp i've learned how to keep a calm focused mind when dealing with sits, I feel like i would make a great admin because I have a strong sense of leadership, i’m the team captain on the football team I play for. My teachers says i'm a natural leader in school. People naturally gravitate towards me because of the raw honesty that I have. Being admin would mean a lot to me I would treat the position with the utmost respect along with the server and everyone that plays on it.Thank you and I hope I’ll be seeing you on the server. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first ask to stop I will ask him to stop him ( a warns of possible temp ban if he stops) If he proceeds to I will gag him tell him why he's getting banned and or minged ( if approved by a higher up) then ban that minge.And or minge for the appropriate time.

• yes
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?: Diving

2. What is your steam name?: Quiet_Diving_11

3. What is your steam ID?: copy to clipboardSTEAM_0:0:208880372

1. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on TPS gaming

2. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 06/05/18

3. What date did you make your forums account? 7/12/2018

4. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Haven't donated (yet)

5. How many warns do you have on the server? 11

6. Have you donated? Not yet, when i have money prolly 50

7. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

8. Have you read the staff guidelines? yes MANY times

9. ? You will be tested on it: Yes

10. Time Zone: GMT + 400

11. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum). I think I should start this off by getting to know me im 16 my names JJ and I live in Colorado. I believe that I would be a great Trial Moderator because I have time after school to hop on for about 2-2.5 hours a day and on weekends more than eight hours. I've played the server for a few months and have met many great people that I see and play with to this day. One thing that I love about the server is that it has it all a great community full of many great, honest admins that I strive to be one day.And it's a fun yet interesting RP server that you can progress in. My name in game is Diving and my steam ID is Quiet_Diving_11 steam ID

copy to clipboardSTEAM_0:0:208880372 and I have over 400 hours on server. Im current staff on TDS Darkrp I've learned how to keep a calm focused mind when dealing with sits, I feel like i would make a great admin because I have a strong sense of leadership, i’m  the team captain on the football team I play for. My teachers says i'm a natural leader in school. People naturally gravitate towards me because of the raw honesty that I have. Being admin would mean a lot to me I would treat the position with the utmost respect along with the server and everyone that plays on it.Thank you and I hope I’ll be seeing you on the server.

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first ask to stop I will ask him to stop him ( a warns of possible temp ban if he stops) If he proceeds to I will gag him tell him why he's getting banned and or minged ( if approved by a higher up) then ban that minge. And or minge for the appropriate time.

12 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

Never seen ingame Before  

-you just made your forums avvount 1 hour ago

-question 15 could use some more work!

Other then that good luck tho

forums was remade today it woulnt let me log in 

Just now, Quiet_Diving_11 said:

forums was remade today it woulnt let me log in 

never seen you ingame either

--support

-had many problems with you 

-you lied in your application... you just joined the forums.

-Dont reply to your own application!

-Minge 

-not on alot 

-Q15 needs work (alot

+good luck

Edited by CHEETO
He is replying to his application

- SUPPORT

- Application format is incorrect

- Replied to Application multiple times

- No effort in Application

- You can't ban and normally you'd get an admin to minge for 10,000 seconds

- Never seen in game 

- Not many posts on the forums

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

Hello Diving,

I would like to give you some suggestions and advice with your application. I suggest firstly that you improve your in-game activity, TS activity and forums activity. Get more people to know you and be nice to them. You were kind of disrespectful to someone who is giving their opinion about you, so try to be more nicer next time. Also, do not reply to your own application, as it is stated on the forums rules that you cannot reply to your own staff application. Your application could use a bit more work here and there, like the formatting and on Question 14 and 15. Overall, I think that you are fit for staff, but I just do not think that you are ready for the rank yet. It will be a -Support from me, sorry. I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Sincerely,

Dane

• Like 2

-Support

Replied 3 times without reading feeding back

Application needs quite some work

You are overall not ready for staff, and I think you need to mature and play a little bit longer.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

• Formatting isnt correct
  • Immature
  • Disrespectful 
  • Responding to everyone -supporting
  • Inactive
  • #15 could use a lot of work and be more specific with the time amounts

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

11 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- SUPPORT

- Application format is incorrect

- Replied to Application multiple times

- No effort in Application

- You can't ban and normally you'd get an admin to minge for 10,000 seconds

- Never seen in game 

- Not many posts on the forums

13 hours ago, CHEETO said:

--support

-had many problems with you 

-you lied in your application... you just joined the forums.

-Dont reply to your own application!

-Minge 

-not on alot 

-Q15 needs work (alot

+good luck

- support reasons above.

Seen you minging and acting inappropriately as well. Maybe take some time to work on this stuff and try again at a later time.

-support 

new forums account 

not seen in ts 

seen in game but minges some time

question 15 is wrong 

reply to people saying  never see you ingame either" which make you look immature 

overall i recommend reading the staff hand book again getting more active in the forums be more in ts and wait like at month to get more know good luck

5 hours ago, Felix said:

-Support

• Formatting isnt correct
  • Immature
  • Disrespectful 
  • Responding to everyone -supporting
  • Inactive
  • #15 could use a lot of work and be more specific with the time amounts

Also never heared of you 

Edited by soulness