New MOTD Update Is Annoying

Seamus20_06

Is The New Update Good Or Bad?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think The New MOTD Update Is Good Or Bad?

• Good
    • Bad

Ok so i think the new MOTD update where EMS revive you after a gunfight the cops can arrest you. It kind of eliminates having a gun fight while EMS is on. I think it should not be a thing but this is just my opinion on the new update to MOTD.

Edited by Seamus20_06

Here is the reason it was added back. Not arresting crims after the gunfight meant they could go and start another gunfight in less than 1 min, I have seen it. The reason it was added it back is to stop every situations from turning into a shootout. Crims now have to think about if they need to get in a shootout. Because back then there was no consequence if you got kill, you will be revived and you can do it again. This rule was added so we can have more role-play in the server, because before it was gunfight after gunfight, not being that realistic. From a staff stand point I feel this rule may also drop RDM sits as people are overall killing less people. 

Basically crims now have to think how to get away, before they just think get in a shootout so I do not have to go to jail. Government just wants more role-play and I must agree. 

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Just now, soulness said:

thats the whole point, fear for your life than. and for "less gun fights" so don't go into one, so you do not get arrested

But what if your doing a bank raid it will basically never happen and its not very fun when nothing is going on on the server

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

Here is the reason it was added back. Not arresting crims after the gunfight meant they could go and start another gunfight in less than 1 min, I have seen it. The reason it was added it back is to stop every situations from turning into a shootout. Crims now have to think about if they need to get in a shootout. Because back then there was no consequence if you got kill, you will be revived and you can do it again. This rule was added so we can have more role-play in the server, because before it was gunfight after gunfight, not being that realistic. From a staff stand point I feel this rule may also drop RDM sits as people are overall killing less people. 

Basically crims now have to think how to get away, before they just think get in a shootout so I do not have to go to jail. Government just wants more role-play and I must agree. 

Ok that is a fair point i cant even argue with this one

4 hours ago, Matthew said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The reason this rule is good and will stay is because it helps lower the overall amount of shootouts. If you can be arrested after you get revived then you wont want to start it in the first place.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

I don't think it's annoying. This rule is to make situations with criminal and government a lot more fair. Back then without this rule, you can just shoot up hundreds of government officials and get away with it, you get revived and be taken to hospital and that's it. Then you can just continue doing crimes again without being arrested, at this point it will show unfairness and people would complain in chat. With this rule added, it reduces the amount of big situations such as shootouts because then criminals would have to think twice before they start a massive shootout, because if they lost to the fight, they would be revived by an EMS and get arrested then.

It helps the PD/FBI/whathaveyou relax and try to RP more as well, because they don't have to worry about getting shot as soon as they pull up.  Made for some solid RP with ColeSoft when he was FBI and chased me down in ravine.  Rather than a shootout we did some nice RP.  Ended with me in jail but hey, it was fun.