Vizz's 48 hour notice

Vizz

Dont know what to say im gonna try to keep this short and simple. SRT was the best, but also the worst time of my life I love everyone in there a shit ton I hope we still keep in contact after this and still play overwatch. I still have really good times when we are all rolling in the bearcat or just in the Vans I dont know why im doing this but im almost left with no choice I dont want to go, but im going to. like some people have said in the past there is drama in SRT not that much, but there is Drama and that's a fact some good some bad, but in all it stresses me out and I cant handle it anymore. SRT gets a lot of shit from other tac departments and I wont say names, but its kind of like harassment its not the main reason im leaving but its some of it. I would love to be put on reserves if possible.Sorry to leave you all I hope I can rejoin one day, but my place is not on PoliceRP Right now I care more about AnimeRP. if you have any questions or concerns please comment or pm me.

Special Thanks to The following people.- Jeff m Im gonna miss you a ton but you got some things you need to work on I hope you get to high command one day

This is Special Response Team First Sergeant Vizz 1E21 Signing off for the last time.

Edited by Vizz

DENIED SPEAK TO COMMAND

But in all seriousness Vizz is was one hell of a Ride with you, please keep in contact with us like you said. And I promise I'll play a hellovalotta Crim' with you one I get into Jeff's CC ? 

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

Vizz you were one of my favorite SRT members by far bypassed most of the people with an acceptation  of 1 person. You are by far the funniest one and used to be one of the most active. I just cant let you leave without you knowing how cared for and respected you were in the department. You should definitely come back once you are done with animerp  All members could definitely share a great memory with you but there is to many great memory's  that i remember that I would rather keep it short and sweet. It is going to be sad not being able to patrol together and not have shits and giggles going on while driving. You defiantly had a chance in the department and you could have went somewhere in it but I understand the Anime RP is getting to you. I don't think you should have switched over anyway. I am going to miss being able to yell at you for not being active as a joke. I know you are going to miss when I can boss you around and you sometimes don't listen as a joke. It is going to be sad not being able to move into any situation with you and not being able to be on a team with you. Now i know you are going to abuse my custom class and you better not fuck with other SRT. Again it was a pleasure having you on Special Response Team and working as a team with you. I hope you enjoy your time not having to think about SRT. Saying my final goodbye to SRT FSGT Vizz 1E21. 

~ Special Response Team Captain Jeff M 1E58

Edited by Jeff M.
  • Sad 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

1 hour ago, Jeff M. said:

Vizz you were one of my favorite SRT members by far bypassed most of the people with an acceptation  of 1 person. You are by far the funniest one and used to be one of the most active. I just cant let you leave without you knowing how cared for and respected you were in the department. You should definitely come back once you are done with animerp  All members could definitely share a great memory with you but there is to many great memory's  that i remember that I would rather keep it short and sweet. It is going to be sad not being able to patrol together and not have shits and giggles going on while driving. You defiantly had a chance in the department and you could have went somewhere in it but I understand the Anime RP is getting to you. I don't think you should have switched over anyway. I am going to miss being able to yell at you for not being active as a joke. I know you are going to miss when I can boss you around and you sometimes don't listen as a joke. It is going to be sad not being able to move into any situation with you and not being able to be on a team with you. Now i know you are going to abuse my custom class and you better not fuck with other SRT. Again it was a pleasure having you on Special Response Team and working as a team with you. I hope you enjoy your time not having to think about SRT. Saying my final goodbye to SRT FSGT Vizz 1E21. 

~ Special Response Team Captain Jeff M 1E58

You were average in contrast to what jeff said. Jk, you were pretty lit (when on) but 

2 hours ago, Taco. said:

Im not in SRT But, I will still always beat you in OverWatch :).

I will also always be down to smack either of you in taco or vizz. ez clap