Toxix Man - Minge/Ban Request

StackableGold

Your In-game: SRT SSGT StackableGold 1E49 (AKA StackableGold)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:130664548

The player's name in-game: Toxix Man

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:450644652

What did the player do: Impersonated staff, Staff Diss (putting the n word in chat), Shooting in sit, Mass RDM, When asked to change their name they didn't, and they LTAPED.

Evidence (REQUIRED):  These pictures were taken a short time after the event(s) listed above occured.

8EmVMIq.png

bt7YNIH.png
(Proof of warns being isued)
daewOOl.png

83NktSC.png
(Proof of failing to change name then of LOGS for MASS RDM, Name Change, and LTAP)
0li7FKy.png

DZTpZf8.png

9cOm0Mx.png

FOPujMy.png

dKfymKc.png

Link to image collection: https://imgur.com/a/isKTCkQ

What do you believe should happen to the player: a 10,000+ second minge or even a Ban based on their behavior as all they did was seem to want to minge and not RP. As i don't think I'm able to issue a minge to a offline player.

Any extra information:
I warned them for Staff Diss, Mass RDM, Imitating Staff (I should have put Impersonating but I was rushing to issue the warn out of the fear of them disconnecting and Imitating was the first word that came to mind when issuing the warn.), Shooting in a sit, and then a separate warn for LTAP as I was not able to issue a minge before they disconnected. 
Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

2 hours ago, CHEETO said:

+support 

+clear evidence 

+very racist

+gaminglight doesnt take this lightly 

+impersonating staff, thats Diss by its self

+ban/perma minge is appropriate 

Need his side tho.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png