James Kurgens Warn Appeal

Vladimir Lenin

Your In-game: James Kurgen/Kurg

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:197136217

The admin's name in-game: DURAMAX King

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Failrp + LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.png.5337fbd0277a6adcc061300ce02c4402.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I never think I have failed RPed or LTAPed. maybe wrong steam id. I don't recall doing anything wrong in the recent days, but IF I had failrped or anything. I just don't know why I got this warn.

Any extra information: I just don't recall FailRPing on sunday. 
Side note: I did delete it, then repost it because I thought it was in the wrong section.

-Support

• The screenshot of the warn only tells us that you were warned
  • No valid evidence to defend you side of the the story

BUT!

We need to hear DURAMAX side of the story to either change our mind or just and on more to our -support

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

Im going to be completely honest here. were talking almost a week ago. One of the longest weeks ive had at work(IRL). With still trying to make time to staff as much as possible. FailRp and LTAP is such a broad thing that so many things could have happened. With out you having more information on the situation i really cant recall what happened.

4 hours ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

Im going to be completely honest here. were talking almost a week ago. One of the longest weeks ive had at work(IRL). With still trying to make time to staff as much as possible. FailRp and LTAP is such a broad thing that so many things could have happened. With out you having more information on the situation i really cant recall what happened.

- Support

No evidence to back up his warn appeal besides a screenshot of the warn. 

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

Alright, I needed just needed to get logs for my parental software, here are the two times I saw hl2.exe start up and then shutdown, and maybe once more at 6:00 pmGmodStart.thumb.PNG.a0040ee8f7b78e12d84496f21813519e.PNG

Gmod End.PNG

I also have the logs saved on a text file, not sure where I saved it. I will probably post it here IF I find it. This is the only evidence I could really find to support my claim.   

Edited by Vladimir Lenin
reformating