ANSELYS BAN APPEAL

ANSELY

Steam Name: Ansely

Ingame Name: Ansely 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:121254489

Ban Length: perma 

Admin that Banned you: Alec 

Reason for Ban: Disrespect 

Dispute :This was wrong because i was being unprofessional in that sense and was not being a good sport towards Alec.In the past I was very aggressive person but it has been over a year and I have matured and become more serious. But I would like to also add that I think Alec's emotions were getting the better of him in turn he perma banned me.

-support

I can not find a ban under that name only one I found close was the following20181116_192107.jpg.a03a14953df3518bffd492b31030992c.jpg

It's says you were banned for reason it is possible that you were banned for more then that and when SMT edited the ban the forgot to add the reasons but usually you aren't premaed for disrespect. So you did something and not telling us.

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

1 hour ago, War Gamer said:

-support

I can not find a ban under that name only one I found close was the following20181116_192107.jpg.a03a14953df3518bffd492b31030992c.jpg

It's says you were banned for reason it is possible that you were banned for more then that and when SMT edited the ban the forgot to add the reasons nut usually you aren't premaed for disrespect. So you did something and not telling us.

7 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

not much effort in ban appeal try to show more effort in the ban appeal 

5 hours ago, War Gamer said:

-support

It's says you were banned for reason it is possible that you were banned for more then that and when SMT edited the ban the forgot to add the reasons but usually you aren't premaed for disrespect. So you did something and not telling us.

For both of those reasons it’s a - Support from me. 

logan2.png

14 hours ago, War Gamer said:

-support

That bald Aussie Guy