Thanos - Ban Request

War Gamer

Your In-game: SM War Gamer 1D44

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148427089

The player's name in-game: Thanos (He did say in the video "I can change my name so you can't do anything so I don't care" and if you pay attention to his full name at the beginning and his name at the end you'll see he changed it )
Steam Name of player: Ice

The player's steam ID (required): 
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:124688160 
STEAM ID 3: [U:1:249376321]
STEAM ID 64: 76561198209642049

What did the player do: Imnot going to tell the entire story because it would be too long to explain but the video will include the following; Player Dis, Purposefully running away to avoid being arrested, NLR (I don't remember how many times), Attempt of RDM (again a lot of times so don't have a number for you atm), NITRP, wants to be banned, 49 warns

Evidence (REQUIRED):
(VIDEO UPLOADED DONT MIND THE THUMBNAIL ITS JUST BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO DO PHOTOSHOP IMAGE)

What do you believe should happen to the player: I do think that a ban is warranted for this situation because we can't have people like this on attempting to ruin RP and mess up the server making it no fun and causing unnecessary grief  to players and staff that have to deal with this type of behavior.

Any extra information: Only thing is sorry for the evidence not being upfront right away but I also don't want to waste player, staff, SMT's time by having them sit through a 2hr 30min video raw so as soon as I can I will edit it down and post the link. It also might be good to know that he changed his job name to 49 warns.

P.S Sorry for the extra stuff like his profile link and that it's just so you are able to confirm it is him that I am talking about

EDIT: I just checked the bans and he just got banned for the following
NITRP|ARDM in Spawnx2|Kidnapping in spawnx3|Kidnapping in sitx2|ARDM in sitx2|Minge|Asked for perma|Appeal @ gaminglight.com
By Admin: CPT Felix 1L42
Expires in: 14 Days

Even though he is banned I'm keeping the report because I think more than a 14-day ban should be warranted  maybe perm should be given for this type of behavior plus he is almost at 50 warns

Thank You so much for taking the time to read,
SM War Gamer 1D44 of the Rockford Police Department
Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

+support 

Ive had a few run ins with thanos both while on duty and rping and coupled with the amount of warns he has and situations ive had to deal with while on staff about him i do believe a lengthy ban/perma is warranted

That bald Aussie Guy

4 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

+support 

Ive had a few run ins with thanos both while on duty and rping and coupled with the amount of warns he has and situations ive had to deal with while on staff about him i do believe a lengthy ban/perma is warranted

1 hour ago, [GL] Tom said:

He even told me that his goal is to get banned ?

Lets make his dream come true then xD