Warn request on Keuka for dept diss/death threats

ShibieStorm

Your In-game: Shibie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167244777

The player's name in-game: Keuka

The player's steam name or SteamID(REQUIRED)  Keuka

What did the player do:  Dissrespect ems by holding this sign and walking around while chanting "ems is trash, we need them to die". also protesting with is against the rules, and death threats

Evidence (REQUIRED):   4vgGypi.jpglWHyZzy.jpgJpDrnzY.jpg

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for dept diss

Any extra information: He's staff, he should know better than to do death threats, protest and dept diss

17 minutes ago, Nick Val said:

+ Support

Had broken TWO rules Dept Diss and Protesting

Evidence Is clear 

Should know better as a staff member

I would even go as far to say, remove/strike this staff member. If thats how they act then thats giving staff a bad name! This is shocking!

5 hours ago, soulness said:

+Support

• Clear Evidence of Dept Diss
  • A Warn is a reasonable offense

^^

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I would like to take a moment and explain my side of the story. I adverted and OOC in chat MINIMUM of 5 times clearly stating this is not Department Diss as I was making a general statement. I was extremely hot headed ( @maral the great knows if you ask him) I am clearly in the wrong for protesting as it does state in the MOTD there is no protesting allowed (im a staff and never even saw that if I'm being honest). I was mad at EMS in game and stressed IRL due to personal issues and should not have expressed my feelings like this. I am at complete fault even though I tried to say it wasn't dep diss but people think it was and the people have more of a say over this than me. A warn is extremely reasonable if a consequence shall be stated. Thank you for reading this and I am truly sorry for my actions and will completely understand a punishment. Have a nice day

@ArmyGuy @Spection @CHEETO

PS This is RP appropriate as this is not violating my 1st amendment of Freedom of Speech. if u think I'm kidding PM me and I will explain. Have a good day everyone!

Edited by Keuka

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

1 minute ago, Keuka said:

I would like to take a moment and explain my side of the story. I adverted and OOC in chat MINIMUM of 5 times clearly stating this is not Department Diss as I was making a general statement. I was extremely hot headed ( @maral the great knows if you ask him) I am clearly in the wrong for protesting as it does state in the MOTD there is no protesting allowed (im a staff and never even saw that if I'm being honest). I was mad at EMS in game and stressed IRL due to personal issues and should not have expressed my feelings like this. I am at complete fault even though I tried to say it wasn't dep diss but people think it was and the people have more of a say over this than me. A warn is extremely reasonable if a consequence shall be stated. Thank you for reading this and I am truly sorry for my actions and will completely understand a punishment. Have a nice day

PS This is RP appropriate as this is not violating my 1st amendment of Freedom of Speech. if u think I'm kidding PM me and I will explain. Have a good day everyone!

It's practically Player Diss, you calling a department trash is basically calling the leader trash

Don't tag me next time

Well said and thank you for owning up to it however i dont think an advert works.

1 minute ago, ArmyGuy said:

It's practically Player Diss, you calling a department trash is basically calling the leader trash

Don't tag me next time

May you please elaborate on how it is player diss? I never once mentioned anyones name nor targeted anyone specific, I didn't even go near EMS when I did this 

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

May you please elaborate on how it is player diss? I never once mentioned anyones name nor targeted anyone specific, I didn't even go near EMS when I did this 

Saying that a department is trash, is basically saying that the leader or who ever runs the department is trash

The leader controls the department and makes all decisions

1 minute ago, ArmyGuy said:

Saying that a department is trash, is basically saying that the leader or who ever runs the department is trash

The leader controls the department and makes all decisions

I can kind of agree but it is also everyone else involved with the department that makes up the attitude of the entire EMS, not that they have an attitude but you know where I'm coming from.

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

5 minutes ago, Keuka said:

Thank you for the honesty that takes guts.

But, and its a big but. I have to stand by my previous statement (strike/removal from staff) as you did and fully admit to protesting, Department diss and taking things out on people.

As staff this makes not only you but all of us staff look bad. This is why it is in place that one of these happens (STRIKE/REMOVAL). 

The fact that you took IRL emotions and pressed them on other players is un-needed and not professional as staff should be. 

I really dont know what to say as i didnt expect this of anyone, nether the less you.