warn

ShibieStorm

Your In-game: Shibie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167244777

The admin's name in-game: Duv

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Duv

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): PBa8AxC.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Was warned for AFK while being arrested. OFC Coint was dragging me the whole time through the arrest, so i couldn't move or look on my own. Then duv just warned me without consulting and just assumed i was minging and not complying. 

Any extra information: I'm pretty sure coint was new and didn't understand the entire dragging concept, and i was warned without a sit.
Edited by ShibieStorm

+/- support

Incuficent evidence that you were even arrested and not warned for another reason.

The screen shot only proves that you were warned so really there is no valid proof on your side

Lack of detail

We are going to have to wait for Duv's side of the story to make a diffinitve awnser but I am leading more twords -support just because of the fact that this report has lack of evidence and lack of detail

So some one tag him on the forms so he sees this post

spacer.png

Yeah, I got a ticket from 2 police officers at the same time that prisoners were refusing to comply with them while in handcuffs. One's name was Satan, and the other was Shibie. I actively saw Satan resisting the officers while in handcuffs, as well as saying "i'm going afk" so he was warned for FailRP. Then, I saw Shibie standing afk next to the door to the prison cells, with the officer repeatedly asking him to move into the cell. I picked him up, and asked multiple times for him to comply with the police officers but got no response. In my mind, he already made it all the way into the police station, and him not going into the cell/going afk on site was failrp. Also, in response to a warn without a sit, I asked him multiple times in game to respond or he would be warned for failrp. When he failed to respond after multiple attempts, a warn was issued. This is my best recollection of this situation.

Edit: Just to add something I just remembered, there was an officer (possibly a new OFC) dragging him and struggling. I pulled the OFC away to break the link, and then went on with what I was saying above, still finding Shibie to be AFK until I was forced to place him in the cell myself (again after checking multiple times if he would walk in himself)

Edited by cherry force

2 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

-Support

-Lack of evidence 

-For this case it would be best if you had video evidence or more pictures 

Duv had no evidence either, warned without a sit.

2 hours ago, cherry force said:

Yeah, I got a ticket from 2 police officers at the same time that prisoners were refusing to comply with them while in handcuffs. One's name was Satan, and the other was Shibie. I actively saw Satan resisting the officers while in handcuffs, as well as saying "i'm going afk" so he was warned for FailRP. Then, I saw Shibie standing afk next to the door to the prison cells, with the officer repeatedly asking him to move into the cell. I picked him up, and asked multiple times for him to comply with the police officers but got no response. In my mind, he already made it all the way into the police station, and him not going into the cell/going afk on site was failrp. Also, in response to a warn without a sit, I asked him multiple times in game to respond or he would be warned for failrp. When he failed to respond after multiple attempts, a warn was issued. This is my best recollection of this situation.

Edit: Just to add something I just remembered, there was an officer (possibly a new OFC) dragging him and struggling. I pulled the OFC away to break the link, and then went on with what I was saying above, still finding Shibie to be AFK until I was forced to place him in the cell myself (again after checking multiple times if he would walk in himself)

You were talking to satan the whole time, then you came and warned me