What is this.

Ronin

Why, after 5 months of activity and nothing being said to me or Keuka, do we get our whitelists stripped and lose all our work, because we were not told about Discord, roll calls, or sign ins?  And then to have Maral sitting there telling us it's all our fault and how irresponsible we are, for not being psychic and knowing about all this.  Telling me I'm irresponsible 20+ times and how it's nobodies fault but mine when my trainer never told me and neither have any of the EMS I have been working with?  I get told, oh you have to go reapply and be retrained.  Why?  What's the point in doing all that work again, when losing my whitelist was NOT my fault.  This lack of information just lost at least three EMS that I saw and probably more.  I found it highly disrespectful to be told how it's all my fault and I'm irresponsible and that Tigers never tried to get it sorted out.  I just instantly lose my whitelist.

@Keuka

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg

It is your responsibility to check forums on a regular basis. We also remind everyone who is in our Discord that there is active rollcall. We also put it in our TS channels AND in the forums chatbox. The responsibility is on YOU to keep up to date with current EMS events. We have a rollcall every month. Feel free to reapply in the EMS Club. @AnarchyReigns @Keuka

3 minutes ago, Medical Chief Kade said:

It is your responsibility to check forums on a regular basis. We also remind everyone who is in our Discord that there is active rollcall. We also put it in our TS channels AND in the forums chatbox. The responsibility is on YOU to keep up to date with current EMS events. We have a rollcall every month. Feel free to reapply in the EMS Club. @AnarchyReigns @Keuka

Its a no, Just reapply, If you looked on the roster you could of seen that it had the discord link.

• Eman locked this topic