Thank you, Armyguy

Will Newel

This is a post dedicated for ArmyGuy and his achievements and fantastic service with srt. 

From all of SRT and certainly from myself, thank you for your time here at SRT. Your work was fantastic and will never be forgoton. 

It is unfortunate that the extreme load of server maintenance and staff duties have forced you to put srt to a side for a while. Hopefully when things start smithing out, you can rejoin us once again. It does without saying that we appreciate the dedication that you put in this server. 

I hope to see you hop on from time to time, but this time, on reserves! 

Let me know when you can make time for SRT again  

Rockford County Special Response Team 

• Like 1

Alright first off i would like to thanks ArmyGuy for everything that he has done for the department. I am sure i can speak for all SRT while saying this but you were a great Co-Commander and greatly respected here. It is sad to see you leave today but hope to still see you on sometime. I cant believe all of the memories that we have on SRT and they will never be forgotten. Again it is sad to see you go but you will always be welcome back anytime. Thanks so much for your service and enjoy your time off.

-Special Response Team Captain Jeff M 1E58

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

I know I left SRT as a SGT but out of all my time in SRT, you were the one that inspired me to staying and joining SRT. I always loved your attitude towards SRT and how you help get me where I am now. Hope I can still see you on SRT and I hope that staff can give you the time to spend with SRT.

-Special Response Team Resigned Sergeant Elapin  1M27

Gonna miss you a ton army I remember the days of you as a super admin and then head admin and now HOS I cant understand how much you have advanced over the months SRT  Is the best family I have ever been in and you made it a very special place

Edited by Vizz

Army, there are so many ways to describe you. Driven, determined, in most cases friendly (except when you played For Honor with me ;)} Gasoholic, and most importantly hard working. Even whilst being SMT and not always SRT, you still managed to benefit the department a ton. Pushing our updates, making sure they worked, taking in feedback. All of these things have made you pretty damn special in a lot of peoples eyes, so, thank you.. Thank you for being there for us and supporting us in our endeavours. Now even though youre leaving the department, Im praying that it doesnt mean goodbye. Stop by and say hi everyone once in a while for us, ok?

- Special Response Team Lieutenant Blitzton 1E67

Edited by Blitzton

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

Dang, I'm really sad to see you go. You have the support of our entire department, and everything everyone has been saying here is true. You were really a great SRT, and I thoroughly enjoyed our time on patrol together. Even though it was only for a short time, I really enjoyed running raids on criminals and bank with you. I don't know if our entire department on the gas class could even rival the amount of gas I saw you using on the reg, but it just made it a crazier time. I hope you will stop by as a reserve and roll with us every now and again, and we will all have our gas masks ready. That being said, I also know how much time and effort you put into staff, and as members of the Gaminglight Police RP community, we all REALLY appreciate that as well. You are doing great things for PRP, just like you did for SRT. ? 

-Duv

Army, you were the most amazing person I knew in SRT. Even when I was in PD, you were still a great friend. I'm so sad you have decided to leave SRT, but I do wish you the best of luck in your affairs. I hope that by leaving SRT, you will hopefully make PoliceRP better for everyone, as this treacherous loss is something that's not easy to handle. You will never be forgotten by me, Army, nor shall I hope does forget you, as the greatest SRT Co-Commander ever. You have done so much to improve SRT, such as giving us vehicles, classes, more opportunities that we could never of had without you. I hope you really do enjoy your time Army, and lastly, thank you, for being a great friend. ?

-SRT FSGT Steve1E79

Edited by {GL} My Pet named Steve

7 hours ago, cherry force said:

Dang, I'm really sad to see you go. You have the support of our entire department, and everything everyone has been saying here is true. You were really a great SRT, and I thoroughly enjoyed our time on patrol together. Even though it was only for a short time, I really enjoyed running raids on criminals and bank with you. I don't know if our entire department on the gas class could even rival the amount of gas I saw you using on the reg, but it just made it a crazier time. I hope you will stop by as a reserve and roll with us every now and again, and we will all have our gas masks ready. That being said, I also know how much time and effort you put into staff, and as members of the Gaminglight Police RP community, we all REALLY appreciate that as well. You are doing great things for PRP, just like you did for SRT. ? 

-Death

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:48 AM, cherry force said:

-Stumpy

HEYA Army,

if you reading this i have not been in SRT yet but i have seen you in the department i know they all loved your company and humor its a shame u wont be with them due to the server needing work but your smart (even though u might be a little crazy) and i am pretty sure u will be able to come back from time to time i may not be in SRT but i would love to see u back on SRT so i can run away from u as a crim again ?

Thanks for all your hard work

-- Bambob01

• Like 1