Bushes LT Application

Bush

Name: NSA OP Bush/ SM Bush 1D45/4D45

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:177764132

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 5 Days. Col Munchies or hoopla (I forgot) gave me perms to app early.

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 6 (3 being disputed due to all being seperated from eachother. (From my first PD day)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I think I am worthy of becoming an LT because of my loyalty. I am very respectful towards my peers and higher ups. I am not very talkative and enjoy action. I carry all tasks given to me. I am a hard worker. Anything that is handed over to me as an assignment I will begin to work on instantly. I believe hard working is the key to success. With the right amount of effort anything can be accomplished. . I am an excellent team worker. I am quiet and talk only when necessary. From being active to the professionalism. I spend the majority of my life on this server and try to increase my RP everyday with my activity.  I continuously strive to become a better worker and person. To bring more to any department I am ever in! Thank you for considering this application.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

-Support

• WAY TO NEW TO SM
  • Have not seen you on SM
  • Does not train/help cadets
  • No Poll
  • You must wait at least 1 week, as that rank, to apply for the next rank
Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

• WAY TO NEW TO SM
  • Have not seen you on SM
  • Does not train/help cadets
  • You must wait at least 1 week, as that rank, to apply for the next rank
  • Havent really seen you SS
  • Minge
  • Learn the community more
  • In-active in team speak
  • NO POLE
Edited by IMPOLITE BANNANA

-Support

• Not enough time as Sergeant Major
  • Haven't seen you on Sergeant Major much
  • Haven't seen you training / helping officers
  • No poll
  • 1 Week is Required before applying
  • Poorly constructed application

To begin, you are required to have a bear minimum of One Week of experience as a Sergeant Major, before you are even eligible to apply. Furthermore, Five Days is well below the recommended amount of time as a Sergeant Major, we recommend 3 Weeks to 1 Month, before even considering applying. This minimal amount of time, combined with a multitude of other factors listed above, are why you are completely unfit for command at this point in time. As a Sergeant Major you have a lot of learning, and mentoring to complete before even thinking about a command position. 

P.S I did not give you permission to apply. Also, you do not require permission to apply as an SM.

- Colonel Hooplaa

Edited by Hooplaa

DENIED

Applicants must be Sergeant Major for at least one week before applying for Lieutenant. You may re-apply in two weeks.

And at that course of time, please improve your activity and train more Cadets.

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1