Sign in to follow this  
Freeze

Kingpin Model getting readded back - Completed

5 posts in this topic

So when I made my costum class ( Kingpin ) about 1 year and 6 months ago I had the model 'kingpin' from steam workshop but after 2 months and 6 days it got removed so I reported that and got my model changed to my current one 'TF2 Spy'. But when I browsed I saw that a new Kingpin model was made I knew I wanted it back and as my class name is Kingpin. So there for my question if I could get the my current model changed back to the kingpin model.

If this could be without charge I would be grateful                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            but if I need to pay for the model change I understand fully and am willing to pay the amount it will need.

New one requested -> Kingpin Model : (1.190 MB)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1509623790&searchtext=Kingpin+Model

Curreny -> TF2 spy model : (2.685 MB)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=374399521

(Costum class post : Doesn't work anymore)

(Post where I reported the workshop error)

Due to the fact that your custom job was fix when the problem occurred and you did get a different model and I would presume you would have to pay $30 to add this as a new model that you wanna added to your class however  I'm not  PoliceRP SMT or Zeeptin and they have the final word on it.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, you would need to pay the fee because there is nothing wrong with the current one.

14 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

Yeah, you would need to pay the fee because there is nothing wrong with the current one.

Paid for

Completed! Please allow a restart of the server to take place before seeing your custom job/changes in-game. Server restarts happen every morning at 5 AM EST! 🙂