Hannah

Family name : Yuki's 

Ingame Name:Hannah king 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:422051471

Ban Length:Black listed

Family owner, Asuna yuki aka Steven king, he's blacklisted 

SMT member who issued the ban:snar

Reason for Ban: multiple warning\owner has no respect, I agree 

Dispute: so I recently started thinking of making a ban appeal for the  Yuki's name as it is really unfair to   Banning a family just because of one person Yuki's were actually amazing family the haters didn't see that because they always messed with us and used to make  clips of the of a week old video when sits  have been taking care of I do admit we did  have a crazy amount of shoot outs  witch will change if the family's name is back, I want to bring this family back to show how much  of a good and fun family it was , most of the members who were in the Yuki's are JMT \SMT  if we were such a bad family why are  most the people in it high ranked staff members,   if this family comes back me and @Mika Yuki will  run it and make sure every one follows the motd\rules  with this new leadership I can promise you there will be no Minges no rdm  or any of that will happen, thank you to any one who sees this:)

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I’m already typing down an entire informational post, SOP, rules of engagement, everything, already finished the roster everything is good to go we just need your approval to do this. Also Asuna has no say anymore as he no longer owns the family name. We have completely new owners (me and Hannah) and we won’t minge like Asuna did. We promise on our little anime hearts. ❤️? (Me and Hannah’s hearts)

So..

+Support

Edited by Mika
  • Like 3

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

PS we aren't running around as anime player models because that's for anime rp not police rp

8 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

PS we aren't running around as anime player models because that's for anime rp not police rp

Ik ❤️

Edited by Mika

- Andy Dwyer

Mega -support 

I dont want a nother fight between cops and Yukis it destoreyd so much in the Community made ppl lave thanks to it i dont want that tho happend ever again. It  is not Worth it., It will just cause fights and fights that is not needed

we alredy have enough shootouts as it is 

I think that a lot of the ppl that was in the yukis and is high ranking staff is because yukis got banned I maybe wrong whit that but it is my opinion when I look at it they changed as ppl they got super more nicer and it was super fun to rp whit them when they left yukis/family got banned 

Edited by [GL] Smiley222
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

-support

when you were on GL before all you did was start shootouts. Now with the EMS rule in play, it will be even worse. As government, we deal with way too many shootouts as is, so having the Yukis back would be awful for RP and the server as a whole 

That was only because Asuna was leading us we are low without several mingey people that contributed to the ban occurring 

5 minutes ago, CHIKEN said:

Why don’t you just start a new family and call it something else lol

What’s the fun in that?

- Andy Dwyer

15 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

Mega -support 

I dont want a nother fight between cops and Yukis it destoreyd so much in the Community made ppl lave thanks to it i dont want that tho happend ever again. It  is not Worth it., It will just cause fights and fights that is not needed

I think that a lot of the ppl that was in the yukis and is high ranking staff is because yukis got banned I maybe wrong whit that but it is my opinion when I look at it they changed as ppl they got super more nicer and it was super fun to rp whit them when they left yukis/family got banned 

22 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

Mega -support 

Agreed 100% too many shoot outs as it is we don't need a family devoted to nlr and mrdm 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

It wasn’t which is why we did lol

I was one of the founders of the King family so I know how it feels to transition from the Yukis to a completely new family. Really the only reason I left the King family was that I wanted to not be arrested for association every time something happened but I get it.

- Andy Dwyer

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Mega -support 

I agree with jeff

You only made the server worse with every opportunity you had you shot every Gov you could, You always made RP terrible and I remember having a terrible first impression of the server when i got on and you were all shooting.

Yukis ruined the Community

Also the about the King family thing

The king family is very closely watched and back awhile ago when no one was HOS he made sure everyone followed the rules and since then it hasn't been an issue and even today there are SAs and other high up staff members

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Mega -support 

You do got a lot of valid points but I  dislike the   comment about people leaveing that was on there terms  not ours  we never asked anyone to leave I do agree with the shootouts\ mass rdm and I promise you  if this family becomes a thing again that will not happen   the yuki family name is special to us for a reason  that's where most of  most of us  became known you got to understand we know our mistakes we learnt from those mistakes   and we just want all this beef behind us and let it stay in the past I really do understand  why you would -support it  but I ask you not to think of our past and think of our future 

41 minutes ago, Officer Pulloutski said:

I agree with jeff

You only made the server worse with every opportunity you had you shot every Gov you could, You always made RP terrible and I remember having a terrible first impression of the server when i got on and you were all shooting.

Yukis ruined the Community

Also the about the King family thing

The king family is very closely watched and back awhile ago when no one was HOS he made sure everyone followed the rules and since then it hasn't been an issue and even today there are SAs and other high up staff members

Edited by Hannah King

18 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

You do got a lot of valid points but I  dislike the   comment about people leaveing that was on there terms  not ours  we never asked anyone to leave I do agree with the shootouts\ mass rdm and I promise you  if this family becomes a thing again that will not happen   the yuki family name is special to us for a reason  that's where most of  most of us  became known you got to understand we know our mistakes we learnt from those mistakes   and we just want all this beef behind us and let it stay in the past I really do understand  why you would -support it  but I ask you not to think of our past and think of our future 

Amen preach! Leave our beef in the past. We are at our lowest right now so the only direction we can go is up from here

- Andy Dwyer

+Support

With the return of Mika and Hannah, the only point of this appeal is the name.

She likes having "Yuki" at the end of their name, its not the old leader, its not ALL the old members or anything. Its simply a last name that she wants her family running around with.

@Rhenic Alright lets not lie, we do get a few complaints about our shootouts xD 

3 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Just so you guys know in regards to the shootout thing, almost every single member of the Yukis is part of the King family now, yet no one is complaining about us causing shootouts constantly?

8 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

She likes having "Yuki" at the end of their name, its not the old leader, its not ALL the old members or anything. Its simply a last name that she wants her family running around with.

Exactly we don’t care about the meaning or the beef we just like the name and think it’s catchy. With the beef, we honestly don’t care how much you guys talk smack we don’t care about that. Someone also claimed the Yukis ruined the community, which isn’t true at all it was a combination of many factors. A single family is not able to completely ruin a community it’s a matter of good staff and minges, which we arent all minges using Hannah and myself as an example.

Thank you BrycE ?

Edited by Mika
  • Like 1

- Andy Dwyer

25 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

+ Support

Yuki is just a name. Should be unblacklisted as their leader that got it blacklisted is gone.

logan2.png

46 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

5 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

-support

when you were on GL before all you did was start shootouts. Now with the EMS rule in play, it will be even worse. As government, we deal with way too many shootouts as is, so having the Yukis back would be awful for RP and the server as a whole 

As low command in swat ik how much shoot outs we have and its crazy   this family will have sops about when and not to   kos some one and it would kinda be silly to have a fight with cops  if I am in a low command spot my self @Jeff Junior

6 hours ago, Mika said:

I’m already typing down an entire informational post, SOP, rules of engagement, everything, already finished the roster everything is good to go we just need your approval to do this. Also Asuna has no say anymore as he no longer owns the family name. We have completely new owners (me and Hannah) and we won’t minge like Asuna did. We promise on our little anime hearts. ❤️? (Me and Hannah’s hearts)

So..

+Support

6 hours ago, Mika said:

So..

+Support

Signature.png

• Snarlax locked and unlocked this topic
  • Snarlax locked this topic