DURAMAXDIES3L

Your In-game:DURAMAX

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:432494372

The player's name in-game:Night Man

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:218239007

What did the player do:DDOS threats, Spam Admin chat, Racism 

Look at staff call 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban

Any extra information: Nobody above the Rank moderator was on at this time.  

MAJOR +support

Was there for this. Spamming N-Word constantly among other racial and derogatory, both in OOC and in staff tickets. Threatened to DDos as well. Should be permanently banned IMO.

Also, just a note, he mentioned he has 5 other accounts, so if an ip ban is possible, I would also spring for that.

46 minutes ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

no he didnt, we asked him to ban him, he said yes, then went afk for hours so i posted this then he came back and then ban him

Aa okey 

If it ever happens again and a Admin+ is afk try to contact me in ts/ forums and I will get on and help 

2 hours ago, cherry force said:

MAJOR +support

Was there for this. Spamming N-Word constantly among other racial and derogatory, both in OOC and in staff tickets. Threatened to DDos as well. Should be permanently banned IMO.

Also, just a note, he mentioned he has 5 other accounts, so if an ip ban is possible, I would also spring for that.

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

10 hours ago, cherry force said:

MAJOR +support

MAJOR +support

MAJOR +support

Was not there for this. Spamming N-Word constantly among other racial and derogatory, both in OOC and in staff tickets. Threatened to DDos as well. Should be permanently banned IMO.