jrockgunner ban request

Phil

Your In-game: Phil TZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114270629

The player's name in-game: jrockgunner

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:182627798

What did the player do: Massrdm in spawn killing 8 people injuring more didn't get logs for those he attempted to rdm as logs was cleared after he LTAP'd

Evidence (REQUIRED): attached

What do you believe should happen to the player: either perma ban or a ban of a length that smt decide

Any extra information: when I was called to the situation I had quickly checked logs to see who did it went to a roof and jailtp'd him, he started shooting he gun at me not listening to whichever, stripped weapons from him told him what was going on and why I brought him up he didn't reply to anything I said to him ive then asked for a SA+ to tp to me and in the meantime gave him a 3600sec minge just incase he LTAP'd(which he did) as I waited he then DC'd I gave him a warn for MassRDM in spawn/NITR/Minge/Shooting while in sitx2/NCWSx2/LTAP During Sit

jrockgunneer.jpg

Edited by [GL] Phill

Signature.png

2 hours ago, WalrusFace said:

+Support

Should be banned for a long time for MassRDM x2

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

14 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:
Your In-game: Phil TZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114270629

The player's name in-game: jrockgunner

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:182627798

What did the player do: Massrdm in spawn killing 8 people injuring more didn't get logs for those he attempted to rdm as logs was cleared after he LTAP'd

Evidence (REQUIRED): attached

What do you believe should happen to the player: either perma ban or a ban of a length that smt decide

Any extra information: when I was called to the situation I had quickly checked logs to see who did it went to a roof and jailtp'd him, he started shooting he gun at me not listening to whichever, stripped weapons from him told him what was going on and why I brought him up he didn't reply to anything I said to him ive then asked for a SA+ to tp to me and in the meantime gave him a 3600sec minge just incase he LTAP'd(which he did) as I waited he then DC'd I gave him a warn for MassRDM in spawn/NITR/Minge/Shooting while in sitx2/NCWSx2/LTAP During Sit

jrockgunneer.jpg

I witnssed this from a distance, I believe he also self supplied as he was a gun dealer if I remember correctly