Should I be a LT? (explain)  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be LT

• Yes
    • No

Name:SM JAMES 1B84/FBI/SS 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:131771736

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :  1 month and a bit

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 4

Do you have a Working mic? YES

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be promoted as I work hard as PD and always respect my highers! I never Diss anyone when i am on PD as i know i represent a colective of people that look up to us and want to help others. I am a good team leader, This is shown on my time as PD  when training cadets and teaching them everything I know to make them as good as they can be when playing on PD! This is also shown when I am on staff ( I know Its nothing to do with PD but its a example of team leader!). I have been apart of Gaminglight for about a year and have really enjoyed it! (so much so i donated so i could play even more things). During my time in PD I have had the chance to experiance a great amount of RP and really got to know 99% of people on it! I have a great realtionship with everyone on PD and never take grudges against people as i know people change. I have trained many cadets, from the most mingey uncorporative to the best smartest, helpfull cadets! 

(I know my spelling aint great, I am trying!)  The last time I applied for LT it got denied and with good reason. I was a minge, but since then i have learned to not be so Mingey. At first I didnt belive i was minget until i went back and watched my recordings. I genuinly was a minge. I did get really salty last time and that was un-proffesional of me, i took it out on others. I have since appologised to this person who i wont name out of respect. I genuinly belive i have changed from the mingey PD show off that i was to a respectabul person. I was told this by various people, I even managed to get Seniour Mod during the "reflection" time i gave myself. I am Genuinly changed since then. I now look at PD in a whole other perspecive of hard-working and respectabule people i enjoy being arround. 

I with my whole genuine heart wish that you accept my apology and we can move on. ❤️

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): YES with my whole heart!! 

Edited by CHEETO
Updated the time i have been SM

On 11/12/2018 at 3:44 PM, Jeff M. said:

+Support

-Active 

-Respectful 

-Knows what he is doing 

Good Luck ?

Good luck! -SGT Timmemes 1A89

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+SUPPORT

Well James has Improved since his last application and has begun to show more leadership qualities. He is more respectful than ever before and is very active. He has always been willing to train cadets since the day he got SGT. He has been active and supports the community. Very good at RP and deserves a chance at Command.

MSGT Alex R 1C53 - Rockford Police Department

Advanced Paramedic Alex R P9 - Rockford Emergency Medical Service

Edited by arollin96227

- Support unfortunately

-Seen you on this week/activity has been good

-Less than a week since getting denied

-Denied for attitude, maybe should let that settle in for longer before reapplying

I have definitely seen decent activity, but I don't think you really took the criticism from your first application to improve on your attitude seriously if you are reapplying this quickly. If you take the time to think about what everyone was telling you and really work on it, I think you can definitely become a LT.

Good luck

-SRT SM Duv 1E76

9 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

Applicant was allowed to Re-Apply at any time after his Denial.

That's fair. I have no problem that he applied. However, I have had issues in the past as I mentioned on his last app. While I haven't had more, I also haven't experienced a situation that would change my mind yet, so I stand by my reason.

-Support

• Attitude & Temper needs improving
  • What I saw today wasn't very professional and there was no respect there\
  • You need more time as a SM and get the basic ropes etc
  • Don't see you train cadets or help officers
  • Good Luck!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• You are very immature and need to start acting professional
  • Asked why I -Supported your app in PM's. I suggest you think why
Edited by {GL} My Pet named Steve

On 11/13/2018 at 3:08 PM, Munchies said:

-Support

• Has a respect issue.
  • Good Luck!

Edited by ? BrycE ?

-Support

1) Have only seen you as SM today

2) Disrespectful

3) Temperament issues 

4) I've seen the comments of you not wanting to train cadets and that's why I didn't  respond and waited to see you but then with the attitude and disrespect called me over the radio told me to come to PD and train the cadet because you didn't want to and then said that you had an admin sit so you couldn't.

4) 4 what years, months, days? either way, you need more time and dedication to the force

There are many SMs that deserve the position more than you

• Laughing 1

spacer.png

-Support

• I have gotten reports of you not training and making up excuses not to train.
  • Some Temper Reports
  • Need to get a little more active on SM
  • Need to improve on helping officers
  • Improve professionalism

Even though I like you as a officer, you need to improve on a lot of things. You need to be a bit more professional, that is needed to be command. You can NEVER lose your temper, you know your limits and you need to get off when you hit that limit. I have seen you a lot on staff but not on SM, just try to balance those. This has to do with activity and you over stepping your authority, your not helping officers and your calling officers (SGT's+) to PD to train and I have gotten reports that you make an excuse not to train. That needs to stop, all SGT's+ need to balance and make a system to switch of doing training. You need to train cadets, because that's is going to get you recognized.  Good luck!

~Colonel Matthew 1L25

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

-Never seen ya on anymore 

-Disrespectful

-Refused to Train a Cadet and made excuses

-Complained in forum pms to me about me giving -support here

Nothing personal just improve your activity and shape up your attitude

Edited by Mika
Update about the forums part
  • Laughing 1

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

On 11/19/2018 at 5:16 PM, Matthew said:

-Support

• I have gotten reports of you not training and making up excuses not to train.
  • Some Temper Reports
  • Need to get a little more active on SM
  • Need to improve on helping officers
  • Improve professionalism

Even though I like you as a officer, you need to improve on a lot of things. You need to be a bit more professional, that is needed to be command. You can NEVER lose your temper, you know your limits and you need to get off when you hit that limit. I have seen you a lot on staff but not on SM, just try to balance those. This has to do with activity and you over stepping your authority, your not helping officers and your calling officers (SGT's+) to PD to train and I have gotten reports that you make an excuse not to train. That needs to stop, all SGT's+ need to balance and make a system to switch of doing training. You need to train cadets, because that's is going to get you recognized.  Good luck!

~LT Mjay 1L78