Hannah's Christmas Give away

Hannah

So I have been thinking I really love Christmas and giving so I was thinking of doing a Christmas custom class give away to 1 person,    the custom class is just a basic $75 once the give away is done I will be gifting a member $75 worth of credits for they can  add it, 

To enter 

1:Tag at least 3 of your friends  in the comments 

2: Follow me on gaming light  to keep up to date if anything changes 

3 : wait until Christmas ?

4: all names will be going into a draw   and will be lived streamed at Christmas Eve

If not allowed smt could delete this at anytime  

Countdown https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/christmas?iso=20181225T00&p0=55&msg=Christmas+custom+class+give+away+&font=serif&csz=1

Edited by Hannah King
  • Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

@Joe Mama @birdnest @Jeff Junior @Medical Chief Kade @ShibieStorm (Demoted shibie xd)

hannah if u pick me ill love you till the end of time ❤️ (still do either way)

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I'm not even trying to get followers though  I could care less.  I am doing this because its almost Christmas and giving is one of my favorite things around this year ?

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King