Ziege Trial-Moderator Application

VsR ZiEgE

Should i be allowed Trial-Moderator?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be allowed Trial-Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Ziege/FBI AD IAAD Ziege RA7/SWAT PVT Ziege XR58

2. What is your steam name?: VsR Ziege

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:112623923

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? October 21, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 5 warns

9. Have you donated? Yes. $27

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

13. Timezone: EST (UTC-5:00)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Why do I believe that I should be granted Trial-Moderator? I have been apart of this community for a little over a year, so I have had lots of time to learn and remember the MOTD on the PoliceRP server, and have had a lot of situations were I would resolve them (If admins were not on), and I am on every day any were from 30 minutes to 5 hours. As I do not have too much experience as staff personnel (on a server), I do have experience in dealing with situations especially since i'm a part of FBI command. I feel I can learn a lot from being an admin, and I can can apply stuff that I already know.  I care about the gaminglight community, and the PoliceRP server, and i want to see the server stay about role playing. I've noticed a decent amount of minges and i want to help out when dealing with them. I have also kindly asked players to help support the server if they have been on for while, and i have also helped player get promoted by recommending them to the respective unit commander. I have defused situations as a non-admin. When ever I help in a situation I ask for both sides of the story and with the information, I find the best out come. Those are reasons I believe that I should be granted Trail-Moderator. I would really like to become Trial-Moderator because I really like to help people, and to have people understand what the rules of the server are. I would really like this server to be the first server that I get Trial-Moderator on. I am a very respectable person, and i'am very respectful. I like this sever and the people on it, and I want to keep it a RP friendly place.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would find an isolated/safe area (roof top), then jailteleport them to me (!jailtp). Once they have been teleported I would would explain to them why they are here and that it is now an admin sit, and if he/she is getting belligerent (Cursing at me) and continuously talking aver me I would gag them (!gag). They would be warned for MassRDM / Staff disrespect (if deemed necessary) /Appeal @Gaminglight.com (!warn). I would then proceed to ask a higher ranking staff member to antiminge them for 10,000 seconds. And if need (i.e racism) I would ask a higher staff member on to anitminge for a longer time.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Ziege

Edited by ???VsR ZiEgE™

+Support

High up in FBI command

Very well known

Super Active

Great Application

Good amount of warns

Overall, Zeige is very fit for staff at this point. He is mature, very active, and has showed that he is willing and has what it takes to become a staff member. Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

High up in FBI command

Very well known

Super Active

Great Application

Good amount of warns

Overall, Zeige is very fit for staff at this point. He is mature, very active, and has showed that he is willing and has what it takes to become a staff member. Good luck!

7 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

High up in FBI command

Very well known

Super Active

Great Application

Good amount of warns

logan2.png

21 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

High up in FBI command

Very well known

Super Active

Great Application

Good amount of warns

Agreed! Definitely deserves a chance at staff

Signature.png

On 11/12/2018 at 3:35 PM, Timmemes said:

+Support

High up in FBI command

Very well known

Super Active

Great Application

Good amount of warns

On 11/12/2018 at 3:35 PM, Timmemes said:

+Support

High up in FBI command

Very well known

Super Active

Great Application

Good amount of warns

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

I don't know if I am allowed to but I would love to give a massive shout out and +support Ziege for Trial moderator because:

1. super active in-game
  2. Always ready to provide advice if I should need it
  3. Application is well written
  4. Low warns
  5. Has a high rank in the FBI so you know he is super trustworthy.

What else is needed to say about this exemplary member of the community

On 11/18/2018 at 6:56 AM, Carpenter John said:

+ Support

Despite the slight forums inactivity, Zeige is a respectful and mature player from my experience. I believe he would make a good addition to the staff team. The added experience from FBI also helps quite a bit.