October's T-Mod app

October

Should I be accepted  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted to the staff team?

• Yes, please comment
    • No, please comment

My one request is that you actually read this instead of scrolling through the comments and quoting someone else. Your opinion matters, not just you saying someone else's opinion.

What is your in-game name?:
October
What is your steam name?:

OctoberFATH[GL]
What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:101840878
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, going back over a year ago I was a moderator on the gaminglight police RP server. It was a rewarding time as I enjoyed helping out players with their struggles, and I hope to do the same on SCPrp.

I also have served on staff teams for multiple communities that are no longer around. A few startups with my friends, but also new budding communities that couldn’t make it.
What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
I’d say July of 2017.
What date did you make your forums account?
August 24th, 2017 (I had joined earlier but this is when I got into the server)
Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
User
How many warns do you have on the server?
I have 10 warns all from police RP, I know this is high but the majority of them are very old.
Have you donated?
On MilRp and Police RP (Champion, and VIP+ plus a custom class owner)
What rank are you applying for?
T-mod
Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
I am not.
Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it:
Yes
Timezone:
EST
Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
Personally, I feel that I deserve this rank due to all of my previous time spent on this server. I know I’m at boarding school and I can’t put in 100% of my time for this, but I love this community and want to help it grow. Back in the days on Prp I wanted to be a staff member, so I became one. I miss this community, and accidentally found my way back to SCPrp while chatting with Mike.

I deserve this rank because of how mature I am. I’m a kind person who will not abuse his powers, and I want to help other players gain the passion that I had for this community. Back when on Prp when I was FBI DCOS I had a policy where if someone wanted to voice their problems they could either poke me in TS or message me on the forums. I want to bring this kindness to the new budding SCPrp server.   

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

The first thing I would do is politely ask them to calm down, if they do not comply I would proceed to gag them. I would explain to them the rules they have broken and then I would warn them for staff dis and get a higher up to minge them for 10,000 seconds. If there were no higher ups on I would warn them for mass RDM instead, and minge them for the longest a t-mod can minge someone for.

Edited by October
  • Like 1

+Support

Very renown and Active on the server

Deserves a chance

Good Application

Great Guy/Mature/Respectful

GOOD LUCK OCTOBER

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png