LT?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. LT?

• Yes
    • No

Name: SM Hotshot 1A15

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:150431138

Current rank:Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :It was the rank i was given when ever i was Deputy Commissioner so a long time

Rank Wanted:LT

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I should get promoted because I have the experience and time to have that rank, I follow most of the rules that in place (Apart from an incident yesterday, but that has been taken care off), another reason i should be promoted to Low Command is because my activity,  i am on the server either as a PD or Staff for around 5-6 hours a day and i think that PD High Commander need more active LT's that can stay on for a large amount of time, If I was Given Low Command i would make sure that everyone is following the rules of the PD and if not they will get a punishment for breaking that rule. Also, if i was given Low Commander i would make sure that everyone is or has a partner where ever they go as it will stop kill crime of police officers across the city. I used  to be the old Deputy Commissioner, SWAT Commander, ARU Bronze Command, FBI Director and State Trooper Colonel so I know and can deal with 95% of the problems that happen,

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

hotshot manager.png

+/- support 

you just got admin on prp and started playing on prp And I started to see you on SM job you have been pretty inactive before this weekend. You should get more time as an SM (active time) Been 

+support on 1 reason been deputy commissioner.

And hig ranks in other dep 

+/- Support

+ Semi-Active Recently 

+ Had experience 

- Does not listen to command instructions well 

- Had problems recently with you and not following SOP

Overall I think that you're not ready to be command again until you understand the SOP and follow all Command's instructions before applying. 

~LT Eternity 1L55 

PoliceRP Manager

I would like to see you as command, however I've had some reports against you that you may not be aware of, of you using unallowed weapons for your rank/ignoring some orders, I'd recommend re-applying in 2 week once your activity has improved and you get more used to current rules in PD.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

2 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

I would like to see you as command, however I've had some reports against you that you may not be aware of, of you using unallowed weapons for your rank/ignoring some orders, I'd recommend re-applying in 2 week once your activity has improved and you get more used to current rules in PD.

Understandable but the issue with with the weapon has only happened once and it has been sorted out.

hotshot manager.png

17 hours ago, IMPOLITE BANNANA said:

-Support

Minge's a lot

inactive on PD

Not fit for the job

In-active in team speak

Can't Follow orders/Got a Swat Hostage Killed for not following orders when told 7 times

Sorry for going AFK in a corner, as i said before it was really important that i need to go AFK for. Oh and slits hard to respond to an "order" when I ain't even at the pc

Edited by General Hotshot

hotshot manager.png

5 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

~LT Mjay 1L78

-Support

+nice guy 

+Respecful

-had reports of minging about

-Not active 

-Not fit for the job (no offense) 

-Just transferred/Came to PRP 

-Doesn't Follow orders of SWAT/Highers

Not meant to diss you, as you know I respect you as Admin and PD but your just not ready! I would love to see you command just not ready for it yet! 

Good luck M8! 

Major -Support 

You don't listen to Command 

Just joined back

Goes against High Command

Over step your bounds

Gets involved with Tac situations and disobey Tac units 

I've had 4 Complaints on you in the last 2 days from Tac units and a Command member

I understand you use to be Dep Comm. but you are an SM now and you run around with an AWP and get involved with Tac situations and "Ruin them" 

I told you not to use the AWP until I confirmed it with Bob Bob but you went against what I said and I came back on to get another complaint on you. And I know there has been more then 2 situations that you've done the same thing.

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

15 hours ago, Chad B said:

Major -Support 

You don't listen to Command 

Just joined back

Goes against High Command

Over step your bounds

Gets involved with Tac situations and disobey Tac units 

I've had 4 Complaints on you in the last 2 days from Tac units and a Command member

I understand you use to be Dep Comm. but you are an SM now and you run around with an AWP and get involved with Tac situations and "Ruin them" 

I told you not to use the AWP until I confirmed it with Bob Bob but you went against what I said and I came back on to get another complaint on you. And I know there has been more then 2 situations that you've done the same thing.

Being a command member gives you many responsibilities, one being a role model to the whole department, your current/previous actions have not shown that. Get a little more mature and learn the rules about PD and the server. 

Also do not reply to your own app. 

Edited by Tom Brown

- Support

Unfortunately, due to recent allegations involving yourself, in regards to multiple breaches of Departmental, and server guidelines. That were reported not only to myself, but multiple other command members. There is no possible way I can support this behavior. I recognize that you have done a lot for the community, as well as at one point having prior experience as a Deputy Commissioner. However, it would appear that you do not seem to understand basic department guidelines, and if we can't trust you to uphold those guidelines, how can we expect you to enforce them? Put simply, there is a lot of improvement needed before you are once again ready to take up the mantle of command. As listed in the reasons stated above by other members. 

- Colonel Hooplaa

On 11/12/2018 at 3:05 PM, James Oliver said:

On 11/14/2018 at 2:03 AM, Hooplaa said:

- Support

Unfortunately, due to recent allegations involving yourself, in regards to multiple breaches of Departmental, and server guidelines. That were reported not only to myself, but multiple other command members. There is no possible way I can support this behavior. I recognize that you have done a lot for the community, as well as at one point having prior experience as a Deputy Commissioner. However, it would appear that you do not seem to understand basic department guidelines, and if we can't trust you to uphold those guidelines, how can we expect you to enforce them? Put simply, there is a lot of improvement needed before you are once again ready to take up the mantle of command. As listed in the reasons stated above by other members. 

- Colonel Hooplaa

~LT Mjay 1L78